A Alexander Belov Members + Sep 27, 2026 #1 RNAS Pulham, the home of rigids. Tank tow: Sheds and mooring mast: Steam tractor: A patrol point for traffic airships:
RNAS Pulham, the home of rigids. Tank tow: Sheds and mooring mast: Steam tractor: A patrol point for traffic airships:
B Bookman1960 SOH-CM-2023 Sep 28, 2026 #3 Is this scenery available somewhere? I searched the resources but came up blank. I assume it is new and/or WIP?
Is this scenery available somewhere? I searched the resources but came up blank. I assume it is new and/or WIP?
zswobbie1 Moderator Staff member Sep 28, 2026 #4 There's plenty of unique Retro/Vintage scenery at https://retroavia.proboards.com/ You have to join the forum to get to the sceneries.
There's plenty of unique Retro/Vintage scenery at https://retroavia.proboards.com/ You have to join the forum to get to the sceneries.
B Bookman1960 SOH-CM-2023 Sep 29, 2026 #5 zswobbie1 said: There's plenty of unique Retro/Vintage scenery at https://retroavia.proboards.com/ You have to join the forum to get to the sceneries. Click to expand... Thank you for information. Kb
zswobbie1 said: There's plenty of unique Retro/Vintage scenery at https://retroavia.proboards.com/ You have to join the forum to get to the sceneries. Click to expand... Thank you for information. Kb
Mick SOH-CM-2025 Sep 29, 2026 #6 Alexander, thank you for all the contributions you've made for so many years!