• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Free: ALL P3D Aircraft of Sim Skunk Works

Sim Skunk Works and simMarket fire up on this first day of September : ALL Prepar3D aircraft of the developers group are now freeware.

Yes, you can get all of them at no cost : you just need a FREE customer account, login, and add to your basket without payment needed at checkout.

Go now to www.simmarket.com and enjoy their F-84 F Thunderstream, PA200 Tornado, Lockhhed Martin/Aeritalia F-104S, Lockheed Martin FRF-104G, Fiat/Aeritalia G91 A/R/PAN, or even the Mc Donnel Douglas AV8B II Harrier. THey are all comptible with P3D5.

https://www.simflight.com/2021/09/01/free-all-p3d-aircraft-of-sim-skunk-works/

Carenado's End Of Year Sale

Carenado's End Of Year Sale - Save 50% to 70% Off ALL Carenado Aircraft

At the usual places: PCAviator, Justflight, Flightsim.com Store
:ernaehrung004:

60% Off Sale all GAS products

Black Friday sale at Flightsim.com started 11/11 - 11/31. Other Vendors will be doing the same SimMarket starts 11/21 - 11/28 also 60% off.

Captain Sim has it's pre Christmas 24 hour sale on now .... everything $9.99 :applause:

Currently just under 21 hrs to go.

Also Flysimware has its sale, currently 40-50% off, but I don't know for how long. Just got their email this afternoon.

Pete.

Captain Sim has it's pre Christmas 24 hour sale on now .... everything $9.99 :applause:

Currently just under 21 hrs to go.

Also Flysimware has its sale, currently 40-50% off, but I don't know for how long. Just got their email this afternoon.

Pete.

WOW! What a generous offer from Captain Sim!

I couldn't resist the C-130 All in One package, and the good old 707.

Tip: The FSX-SE page only features the Boeing 757 models, but the FSX section has all AC to purchase.
These downloads work perfectly in FSX-SE.

Thanks for the HU Pete.

Kind Regards, Stuart.

Does anybody know if their B 707 is FSX native and would work in P3Dv4? If so, it could be a must buy for me, especially because of the Sentry...

Got it all last year for P3Dv4 at least
Just kills me no 707 or 727 conversions after all this time

Back