Screenshots (FS2024)

1790467627867.png

I've been working on the TF-104G the last couple of days and it has been a long but very successful modification program. This jet is one of the most enjoyable jets that I have flown. The Shrike F-86 after several modifications is in the same catagory. I can't wait for Heatblur to release their F-4 Phantom to FS2024. That will be a very cool indeed! Some one should release the X-15 too, B-52 drop jet and all. Imagine blasting up to 250,000 feet in FS2024, and then gliding back to Edwards! I have watched several documentaries and they actually trained the X-15 pilots on modified F-104's for gliding back to earth.
 
s2VSfV.png
l2QJiu.png
klkhut.png
 
I've been flying the default MSFS 2024 A-330 for about 2 weeks now. I cheat; I just follow the magenta line! I do not know how to set up the FMC, Simbrief & all that stuff!
Today's flight LFPG (DEFAULT)/KATL (ORBX)
I have GSX, but this is the A-330's EFB operating the jetway catering, etc.

Screenshot (1880).png


Screenshot (1879).png


Screenshot (1878).png


- Don
 
Back
Top