• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

Hi, nice dusk screenshot from you :) I hope the next P3d update bring some optimization for EA, i use Medium settings there and it runs well on my machine.

ToniJH - I am now using ENVSHADE along with the True Sky tweaks (see the TRUESKY thread). ENVSHADE is a cheap addon (about 10 bucks) and seems to help (tones it down) with the EA and atmospherics without changing TRUE SKY and it works with EA. Runs fine on my machine as well.

Sometimes P3D is simply stunning. Found the dirt airfield on South Georgia Island and with sloping undulating runway (SCRM) and Antartica X. Dash 7 outbound to Ushuaia in Southern Chile.

6Koe8P7.jpg

UTJJCJt.jpg

And yes Milton Schupes DASH-7 (the last version for FSX) works very well in P3DV5. There were some PBR textures being done I believe.

Messing with morning light effects again over the Adriatic.

Mw78EI.jpg

9ng7qH.jpg

Resized the DC3 down by 60%, as 4K ends up just too big! :encouragement:

British Rail's finest product 4000 rivets in loose formation.

ndPI3Mo.jpg

Flight1 BN2A (FSX) installed into P3DV5 with a freeware Falkland Islands Scenery.

3RwnNRv.jpg

? for those flying V5+. Can V 4.5 and 5+ exist and non conflict each other on the Same SSD drive? My new Laptop from Dell G5SE Custom is runs the Props off 4.5 and XP11 and should handle V5+ to my liking and taste.

? for those flying V5+. Can V 4.5 and 5+ exist and non conflict each other on the Same SSD drive? My new Laptop from Dell G5SE Custom is runs the Props off 4.5 and XP11 and should handle V5+ to my liking and taste.

Sure can!
I run both P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 on the same SSD with no hassles, plus P3Dv3 for all the older favorites that only work under 32bit sims.
However, I do have a dedicated SSD for ORBX scenery.
:encouragement:

Ive got V5+ installed and running fluid. Few ? on my PCU install acceptance. Can Orbyx Vector and Global be used and like XP11 is there option for Rwys following terrain or level flat and where is that thing located in the Options panel?

CG-1976 The sloping runways feature is not an automatic function. The airport or runway has to have been constructed to allow for it and then it will appear sloping or undulating - there is no magic button fix! Otherwise the runway will be flat and if ground does undulate the runway will come and go along its length due to the bumps!. However the slope factor is accurate for example if you landed on a suitable hillside up hill, the aircraft will roll back down the hill on you and if it is steep enough the handbrake will not hold it! There are quite a few sloping or undulating runways in P3D it is addon scenery that was made pre V5 that will be an issue!

Back