• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

I think I blew the engine - bummer!

m24GTTt.jpg

You must take a look at the videos (directory "doc\video") or read the doc (but in french - sorry) lol...First you must have a pilot and put the magnetos on ...CTRL+E is not enough !
JMC

Running ahead of dirty weather approaching Miami International.

One of the very few (dubious!) benefits of being stuck in another COVID lockdown is spending way too much time in the sim, constructively or not.

sVegec.jpg

GastonJ - ah so right! All else fails read the manual. Too much excitement with all these new machines. Time to settle down and do some serious simming!

Running ahead of dirty weather approaching Miami International.

One of the very few (dubious!) benefits of being stuck in another COVID lockdown is spending way too much time in the sim, constructively or not.

sVegec.jpg

How true, is that cloud with the True Sky adjustments?

"How true, is that cloud with the True Sky adjustments?"

Using your settings Mike but I dialed in some extra heavy weather.
:encouragement:

"How true, is that cloud with the True Sky adjustments?"

Using your settings Mike but I dialed in some extra heavy weather.
:encouragement:
Got it! Nice shot!

- - - Updated - - -

Not stealth mode - just Southern Alaskan Peninsula enroute to Cold Bay - view out the window!

4lcDaRh.jpg

XBES1AY.jpg

Starting to dial in the P3DV5.2.
Did this one with REX/HDR/Autofocus checked texture res 2048.
Still trying to figure out REX with Atmospheric ticked leading a CTD on V5.2. Also what the heck is the texture streaming option??

Attachments

• 2021-6-12_0-26-11-25.jpg
    2021-6-12_0-26-11-25.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 173
"Very nice shot there Wombat. Think the little Airbus needs a good wash - LOL."
She's a hard working girl Mike.:encouragement:

om918S.jpg

urcUx6.jpg

MJ's C47 in 5.2. This Jan Kees old FSX Qantas paint now using the base PBR textures from the P3D PBR model as part of its texture map. Pretty shiny!

FrCkrW1.jpg

This really illustrates how 5.2 + PBR and EA and master texture work can produce a very good polished aluminium finish - factory fresh. The dynamic reflections which are really the opposite scenery from the view is quite a change to fixed textures as well. In the right angle you get the sun glinting of the prop hubs in flight

Back