• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

Weather Flight

7bG94Hn.jpg

DaveQ's PBR version of the B50 in the mid afternoon sun out of Offutt Nebraska.

As eurostar350 mentioned, I've been working with him in getting other versions of the OV-10s out. This will be the other version under development behind is OV-10As in military configuration. Eurostar350's base conversion served as the base for the OV-10D/G that I'm putting together and also brining out after the Aerial Firefighting OV-10s.

52491761885_79dd3e7a20_k.jpg

A Flock of Herons

p4WZcSx.jpg

FR Heron at Nausori Airport Fiji. Ai from Cal Classic World Traffic now converted to P3D suitable. Payware Nausori (Thai Sim International) P3DV5.3 and AS.

EYJAFLUG - Iceland

YVVL3H0.jpg

5KxXe9S.jpg

ZNYF9sU.jpg

Had to wait at Isfjador for about 2 hours for daylight this time of year. They only get a few hours hence the yellowy sky. No sooner sun up and then its time to go down!
Giving AS Clouds a run with EA - undecided at the moment.
AH/JF Dove P3DV5 ORBX Iceland or Nthrn Europe as they call it now.

Last edited:
Nice shots, nice plane!

Funny, I switched to AS clouds two days ago myself. I had been using Skyforce clouds with EA on, but no matter how I played with it, the weather in-sim never matched what I had outside. With AS clouds all seems pretty accurate, and I like the looks.

Mark

Nice shots, nice plane!

Funny, I switched to AS clouds two days ago myself. I had been using Skyforce clouds with EA on, but no matter how I played with it, the weather in-sim never matched what I had outside. With AS clouds all seems pretty accurate, and I like the looks.

Mark
Have to agree but disagree on another level. For low level stuff I really like True Sky but it just does not depict mid or high level cloud accurately that is flat cloud sheets with maybe a little bump or two. Hence AS which is actually quite nice playing around now with the various cloud depiction settings to see what seem best and as always to me the user.

Last on the de Havilland Dove theme

MoT4y3x.jpg

This is a repaint of the Dove in the colours of Transportes Aereos De Timor (TAT) a Timor based airline that used Doves for a number of years all with Portugese registration. This one was damaged at Darwin in Cyclone Tracy and then the invasion of Timor brought and end to TAT. This Dove is restored and in the Darwin Aviation Museum.

Back