• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

Capture.jpg

Improved KNQA

Improved KNQA

Capture.jpg

No more cheezy looking FSX people hangin' out at the admin building.... Thank Gawd.... In reality, security prohibited loitering around that building.
Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

The F-11 and A5 were once gate guards at NAS Memphis (Millington) have been rehabbed and moved to current location, The C-9's shown are from VR-60 (Volunteer Express)
Capture3.jpg

Great pic! - the last B-58 on UK soil in 1969.

I've just about finished a PBR upgrade of the Hustler - here's what it looks like.

52265462369_932bd0e87d_h.jpg

52265716130_3c3b58ee66_h.jpg

I found a Skybolt model years ago, did some new textures for it and slung two on for fun.... Cool!:encouragement:

DaveQ

Great pic! - the last B-58 on UK soil in 1969.

I've just about finished a PBR upgrade of the Hustler - here's what it looks like.

52265462369_932bd0e87d_h.jpg

52265716130_3c3b58ee66_h.jpg

I found a Skybolt model years ago, did some new textures for it and slung two on for fun.... Cool!:encouragement:

DaveQ

Hi Dave!

Those look simply sublime.

Going up
Going up.jpg

Mach 2 at 40k
Mach2.jpg

The ooooold Alphasim fs9 EE Lightning converted to P3D native
Nothing fancy, no PBR or anything, just a straight import via MCX for the models + the update packs available here in the warbirds library for the FMC and stuff.

Back