• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

Navy Blues

npn1JAf.jpg

HJG Convair 880-22M converted to P3Dv5.3

Bookman. I have the process sorted (to a point) but alas HJG would never agree to me or anybody else releasing these for general consumption. I have a shelf of Convair 880 manuals and Training Data (came via Cathay Pacific) so can now get down to putting some bones and data on this bird. A lot of beg borrow and steal went into this one as well - I think it is doable for those who have the bits and pieces but they are just not mine to hand out. So it is private use only and will have to stay that way. She is performing almost to book figures and you would never know the borrowed VC etc was not a Convair cockpit either.

Happy to steer folk in the right direction if they PM me!

Nice work getting that 880 to work in P3D. I have also now done the HJG 707-138B (for those classic long range BBJ missions that guzzle jet fuel) and the DM VC10 using the JF VC10 VC. Such a pretty model. Lots of searching for and editing stabilizer/elevator/trim tab animations to "0".

Time for a rest I think.

Agree - tried hard with the 707 but just could not get a VC to satisfy the Boeing look! Like the idea of the Maltby 10 with the JF VC.

I made some modifications for Aeronca K, my own purposes only of course, replaced some gauges that did not work in P3D :)
This was one of my favorite GA airplane in FS2004.

52054705566_f62fe3e1bc_h.jpg

52054941354_94051cb499_h.jpg

Nice one - The beauty of P3D - you can still do this stuff and get all those great past models into the sim (Well nearly all a few do not make the grade alas)

DM Vickers VC10 - more fun with MCX

David Maltby exterior model converted to native P3Dv4 with the JF VC. Works pretty well!

8k5pKRB.png

9NKzHbk.png

Splendid flight thanks to P3D and Active Sky today -Auckland to Fiji in the Shorts Solent. I think P3D is pretty damn good now.
Out of Auckland on the way
eIpRyxx.jpg

Interesting cloud about half way
S4Qlx2a.jpg

Finished for the day on the water at Laucala Bay
jkH5MPz.jpg

JBK Shorts Solent converted to P3D.

Surprise fly-by Iron Maiden at RAF Bruggen before landing at Eindhoven for Rock Concert next day - not sure if Bruce Dickinson did it by himself (but think so) or if he just wanted to impress his former comrades....

Pics done by serveral spotters...

Out of a Westland Puma minutes after the helis lift-off....

Back