• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Screenshots

Screenshot-10_7_2024-9_38_20-AM.jpg

Screenshot-10_7_2024-9_37_38-AM.jpg

Screenshot-10_7_2024-9_39_06-AM.jpg

Calclassic ?
Yes indeed. They are lovely models.

They *were* lovely models. Now, in MSFS2020, it's like combining a Ferrari 458 Italia with a Fiat Panda 2 cylinder Twin-Air engine. :D

(btw, nice screenies, Bookman ! (y) )

Personally i'd give one of my virtual legs to have some species of the venerable Convairliner family as native MSFS2024 models in atleast PMDG DC-6 quality. As a 6 year young boy this old farth saw them and their big bulgy blue noses load and unload their passengers on the apron of Schiphol, Amsterdam never ever to forget. KLM Convair CV-340 mostly until replaced by the Viscount and L-188 Electra.

Dear MSFS2024 developers with a heart for (turbo)propliners, will you please give any of these three propliners some thought ? They are all so beautiful you know and we had 'em all in FS9/FSX/P3D (and even before..) and we dearly miss them in our amazing virtual flying world of today. Thank you so much !

Last edited:
Talk about missing stuff . HJG had some awesome stuff too.
A nice VC-10 would do for me.
Or Maltby's 1-11.

a few more shots of the upcoming Grumman Duck, which should be landing real soon..
It will include the J2F-4, J2F-5 and J2F-6 models
Screenshot (3326) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (3319) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (3333) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and well as the aircraft from Murphy's war of course, each with several paintschemes
Screenshot (3336) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

quack (0014) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

quack (0011) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

J2F(00002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (3313) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (3335) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

just a bit more patience...

Back