Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONI thought the Alphasim Sea Vixen went freeware an eternity ago, unless there was a later version that I missed - there is definitely a Sea Vixen up on their freeware page, but it was for FS2002 and I believe has issues in later FS versions, but worth checking out if it is for the Yeovilton project.
The Skysim version is very, very nice - a lovely model from the inimitable Brian Franklin - and can be highly recommended.
Skysim.Looks Great WH. is that the Alphasim Version or the skysim one (i'm guessing its one of the payware packs)?
Hooky:salute:
I'll take a look Andy thanks! yeah the CFS2/FS02 Alphasim freeware model loses its canopy in the Port over to fs9, which is a shame because the model itself is fine as far as I'm concerned. I believe that Alphasim made another one for fs2004 but as far as i can tell it hasn't gone freeware yet
Regards
Hooky:salute:
Hooky, have you talked to the guys over at Britsim, as they use the old Alphasim Sea Vixen in their Llanbedr package - I've not yet loaded it (it's in my "urgent pending" folder) so can't tell whether they've modded it in anyway, but it may be worth a look.
Vested interest Hooky, I think we're all rather looking forward to retro-Yeovilton; I have 2 FS9 installs into which this will fit rather nicely.![]()