• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Seafire Released! (see post #13)

Cees, did you actually find a font for that unique "KON. MARINE" lettering, or did you put something together yourself?

Jerry,

I put something together myself. Most distinctive are the M and the N. It worked out allright I think.

:untroubled:

Cees

Big Thank You

I just want to say a big thank you to Rob Richardson for all of the work he puts in producing such wonderful planes and his tremendous generosity in sharing them.
I haven't tried the Seafire yet but have virtually everything else that Rob has produced and they are all great quality and entertainment.
Rob, you should be really proud of what you have produced. I hugely appreciate your products and I know that many others do too.

THANK YOU.

Ray McDonnell

I will Jerry. When I'm ready. :loyal:
Cees
Take your sweet time, LOL. I downloaded several of Peter's repaints so I have plenty of different colors to fly.
Such a nice airplane... and I didn't have to do any cfg adjusting to get it to trap on a carrier. Just fly out and hook a wire. :encouragement:

Seafire....

What a beautifull seafire, i've got the real air spitfire, the A2A spitfire and now a magnific seafire with a job that would be for a payware aircraft, thanks a lot for this work.
You are a great man Rob!!!:applause:

Last edited:
0vzlYUB.jpg

4eCz3b6.jpg

Changed it a bit.

Cees

Just noticed,

Mr. Richardson has released his Mk. 46!

Thank you again for sharing your work with us all!

Mark

Ah! Great news!

fDvZzjy.jpg

I like this one even more!

Mind you: the RFN gauge in this version is set to 64 instead of 32.

Rob: you got a PM

Cees

Last edited:
Holy fish, another great one from Rob:applause: Too bad I can't fly 2 aircraft at the same time! Thanks, Rob:encouragement:

SF46.jpg

One word.

INSANE!!:redfire:

Bit like Brexit really.....:devilish:

DaveQ

Hi Peter, I do hope your Reno Racer will be available soon, and for the record I think your racer and Brexit are very different kinds of insanity.

One is like Hendrix playing his guitar, the other is like Vincent Vincent van Gogh slicing off his ear, but since we are not supposed to discuss politics here, I won't say which is which.

Last edited:
Great paint! Thanks:wavey: I'm only showing in 1024 and not fully utilizing the 4096 textures, but looks fine anyway:encouragement:

Seafire MK46.jpg

Last edited:
Let's pretend the Dutch flew this beauty too!

New looks for the 'office'!

Also from the ouside the cockpit looks different!
On this site 'soon'.

(Dave would have loved this one! I still miss that old sailor…)

Cees

Back