Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONI've just noticed this, sorry. Not sure if I can help due to time (four kids and a wife (fifth kid) and a PP internet connection, I struggle to download videos, I have to buffer everything on you-tube on pause, go away and do something else and come back later to watch, I also have to avoid screenshot threads, unless I'm feeling masochistic. I'm also suffering FS avoidance at the moment due to a very long and frequent string of bad luck, haven't launched FS for weeks.
I helped with a similar thing years ago when Rami categorized the CFS2 library, wish I could with this as I may need the library when I rebuild again.
Thank goodness for Assassin's Creed, it's kept me sane recently. Although I have found myself wandering if I can tweak it, had to slap myself and snap out of it!!
apologies,
Jamie
Milton:
I've downloaded your video and will watch it this evening. I'll take a shot at 5 pages -- tell me which ones.
Pages 91-95 complete.
Page 92 files IRIS_P-40F_L_USAAF.zip and IRIS_P-40F_L_AVG.zip returned "Error 404" messages and were not copied/forwarded.:salute:
Pages 116-120 Uploaded
In total the files that I havent been able to download or have been corrupted are:
106B_319th_FIS.zip - Page 61
dh4quant.zip - Page 120
dh4vs4.zip - Page 120
8kcab01.zip - Page 310
Andrews,_Langley_and_Holloman.zip - Page 310
Nellis,_Hill_and_Eglin.zip - Page 310
cripesamighty3.zip - Page 313
SchreckFBA17he2_panReplace.zip - Page 313
DC3_Aeroflot.zip - Page 314
Pages 91-95 complete.
Page 92 files IRIS_P-40F_L_USAAF.zip and IRIS_P-40F_L_AVG.zip returned "Error 404" messages and were not copied/forwarded.:salute:
I've got until next Tuesday to handle some for you. I'd like to rest my eyes for a while, but yes, I can do some more.![]()
Pages 106 and 107 completed and uploaded....with the following two exceptions:
p.107 file jt2ndbgflyingforts.zip returned Error 404
p.107 file jtf6lilmargaret.zip returned Error 404
- H52
Don,
404 errors were files lost in the 2010 server crash. More than 95% of those were already uploaded to the new library.