• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

T-37B Tweet for Prepar3D v4 released (finally)!

Some e-mails get bounced for some reason we don't know yet. I'll activate your accounts manually and you should be good. No confirmation will be received.

Kent, regarding the trim/throttle/speedbrake issues, we haven't encountered these. Do you use FSUIPC for your assignments? If so, Jonathan Bleeker posted about setting it up it earlier today on this forum. We will be testing his advice soon.

In any case, please log a ticket through our support page and we will make it work one way or another.

Priller,

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me when I used my personal (@me.com) mail. I got no confirmation e-mail. After an hour, I gave up and re-registered with my business e-mail, and nearly instantaneously received the confirmation e-mail. So from this I conclude that a.) the confirmation e-mail is automated, and b.) it didn’t like my Apple e-mail domain...

Kent

Thanks for the pointer Kent, I prefer to keep things seperated. My professional mail is exactly that, professional. I should not and will not use it for personal things.

Just FYI: my email is the account that came with my ISP subscription. It is official and cannot be spoofed.

It's not the customer who should adapt to the supplier, it is the supplier who should service the customer. The customer is supposed to be king.

Priller

Not using FSUIPC...I will submit a ticket if need be, but before I do, I’m going to 1.) see if a restart solves the problem, but if it doesn’t, 2.) again disable AV, download a new installer, uninstall my current install, then reinstall the newly downloaded version...then turn AV back on to see if it helps.

If those don’t work, I’ll submit a ticket.

Thanks,

Kent

In the meantime I'm downloading. Not receiving the emails is a bit of a drag, but I can live with that. It just means that I'll have to check on the site to see if there are updates.

Thanks Sir_Ripper!

Edit: got it and the downloadspeeds are quite a bit better than reported in previous posts!

Priller

Thanks for the HU Kent. Also, please make sure P3D is ran as administrator.

@Priller, each ISP has their own whitelist/blacklist of e-mails. While we generally score well, some don't like us and we need to get in touch with each ISP that doesn't. So far you're in the unlucky 3.5%, but we'll cover the ground gradually. It is frustrating when it happens, indeed.

It was well worth the hassle! Loving this bird as much as I loved the old FS9 release of it!

Tweet.jpg

Priller

I have a few questions about the paint kit - 1.) Will one be released, and if so any idea when?, and 2.) will you please provide a base bare metal to work from?

I have Tigerdesign's Reece AFB repaint, and love it...REALLY looking forward to the -C!!!

Also looking forward to trying my hand at 1960s, non-day glo, bare metal ATC machines (not to mention the all white 1980's schemes).

This airplane is a BALL to fly....

Kent

P.S. - I see you have a variety of visor colors available...what would REALLY be neat is if we could configure to the 60/70s helmet (HGU-2A/P)...I know it's probably not going to happen...but it would cover helmets for most of the life of the airplane.

I have a few questions about the paint kit - 1.) Will one be released, and if so any idea when?, and 2.) will you please provide a base bare metal to work from?

I have Tigerdesign's Reece AFB repaint, and love it...REALLY looking forward to the -C!!!

Hey Kent! I believe the unofficial line on the paintkit is that it's still being utilised, most likely for the C variant should they do it... Officially i'll try and extract some more concrete info from my 'boss' at SWS, if that's the case it makes sense to 'Hold' the kit until C release as otherwise schemes completed for their release of the C may already have been done on B Models forcing new C model schemes to be found... But as I created the textures I'll make sure Bare metal is available, even if flattened down to single layer on a sheet for the PBR it'd then just be a case of copying markings over from the paintkit and adjusting the Red (Metallic) and Alpha (Roughness/Smoothness) to match markings you apply to the base set...

I've just finished another pair of paints (Both NASA birds), and have just started ENJJPT schemes... both in 'Classic White' and the more modern 'Blue Swoop' type schemes :encouragement: i'm on a roll today!

Matt
-TigerMouse Designs & SimWorks Studios

from the SimWorks Facebook page;

With the T-37B behind us, we would like to make a quick overview of our plans for 2020.Firstly, the T-37 team is working on improvements to the T-37B, all of which will be implemented in our upcoming T-37C Tweet, with the desired release date being in the next couple of months. The Tweet paintkit will also be released along with the C model. That is because we are still doing T-37C related work on it and we want the paintkit to be one for both models.
The Cweet will come in two variants, one with tip tanks and one without. The package will also include a simulation of the K-14 gunsight to aim your weapons and will be TacPacked out of the box. The price is going to be in the same range as the T-37B and existing customers of the B model will be able to upgrade to the C for a reduced price. Featured paints in the Charlie model will be the Hellenic Air Force, Pakistan Sherdils, Asas de Portugal, Fuerza Aérea Colombiana and Fuerza Aérea Brasileña!
The PBR Upgrade for the F-4B is also progressing well and we hope to make a release within January. This upgrade will bring new exterior & cockpit textures to the Phantom. There will be no changes to the aircraft systems and functionality.
That said, 2020 is going to be an ambitious year for SWS. The work put in the T-37 over the past three years will allow us to turn out aircraft at a high rate, while maintaining the same or higher standards. Our focus will be in Vietnam-era aircraft, as they will allow our technology to mature and gradually expand into new areas.
Our current goal for the first semester is to release the T-2C/D/E Buckeye not long after the T-37C. The T-2 is another iconic trainer used by the US Navy and other Air Forces around the world. It will be faster than the Tweet (really?), CEX-ready, armed and will allow you to better prepare for the SLUF packages that come after it!
In the near future we will also announce the aircraft planned for release in the second semester. For now, we can only tell that as soon as the new Flight Simulator SDK is made public, we head-dive into porting our products to the new Flight Simulator!

Sorry to perpetuate “topic creep”...but it sounds as though the A-7s will only be naval variants, vs. the Air Force A-7D and A-7K...is that correct?

Kent

No, we will follow the exact same release logic that Razbam did. A-7A/B, D/E and TA-7. This makes sense as these aircraft groupings share a large number of common tech pieces.

No, we will follow the exact same release logic that Razbam did. A-7A/B, D/E and TA-7. This makes sense as these aircraft groupings share a large number of common tech pieces.

How can one save for retirement with these kind of highly desirable releases coming. :banghead: :applause::applause::applause:

Sorry but I didnt recive any email so why its a reason why I wrote it here ;).

How can I reset a password? I dont remember it and my account was blocked ... its ok but from Sunday, so its a little long till now. I must wait to check again login and password? Hmmm...

I use reset option but I didnt recive any email till now.

Side note from earlier discussion here regarding the trim of the T-37 (Aileron and Elevator). I went to fly the T-37 the other day and one other model and it dawned on me to check my key assignments and right off, I noticed I didn't have my Aileron Trim setting set up for Repeat. With some models, the Trim can be adjusted easily by individual clicks but not the T-37 (at least on my end). That being noted, once I set the Aileron Trim setting set up for Repeat, the T-37 is super easy and smooth as glass to trim out.
attachment.php

Pick your flavour of White :) i've done a few so far :wiggle:

attachment.php

57-2320, Williams AFB, Mesa, AZ. : https://www.mediafire.com/file/fm1n...i_74j2_IsWJIWms9KwBavZpMgQhkHl_ZcWCgS9Q00U1Cw

attachment.php

56-3537, Preserved at the Castle Air Museum, Atwater, CA. : https://www.mediafire.com/file/wehz...bLzGT6lo5cOq_hG1XN7uxDGFkkmKH6UG2n2PhSayhh3NE

attachment.php

NASA's 60-0084 in her Final 'Glow Worm' scheme, this aircraft was subsequently lost on the 8th November 1982, with the Loss of it's Pilot. : http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tpzo9jtqw4zert/SWS_T-37B_Tweet_NASA_Glo.rar/file

attachment.php

60-0084 in her 'Classic' scheme with the 'Meatball' on the nose : http://www.mediafire.com/file/ogvo2r4gg5zg2us/SWS_T-37B_Tweet_NASA.rar/file

(for those with Facebook there are more, found on my group page there! https://www.facebook.com/tigermousedesigns/)

Attachments

• 83074958_1249522138571119_6908605249536131072_o.jpg
    83074958_1249522138571119_6908605249536131072_o.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 81861548_1248381788685154_768715415596564480_o.jpg
    81861548_1248381788685154_768715415596564480_o.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 81690764_1245562952300371_8427879076420648960_o.jpg
    81690764_1245562952300371_8427879076420648960_o.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 81500109_1245456008977732_3994794028842352640_o.jpg
    81500109_1245456008977732_3994794028842352640_o.jpg