• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Update Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14: Time for a new thread???

Maj Kong

Charter Member
I have followed the original since the beginning and have a folder full of files/updates/etc. At this point I am not certain just how up to date my C-47 is. It would be very helpful (to me for sure) to start a new thread beginning with all files needed to have the plane truly up to date. It could also identify all the "extras" that add quite a lot to the flight experience.
This is definitely a favorite of mine.
Neal Howard

Nope. I'd greatly appreciate an aggregate post that explains exactly where this work of art is at and what steps are needed to install it all correctly, too.

Cheers,

Ian P.

Soundin cabin C-47_BEta_3.14 in P3Dv4.4

Okay I can see that there is a market for this. The link below gets you what I have got on my HD, three models, four planes, 210 MB in all. It should have all fixes discussed here, including the option to activate P3D V4 sounds.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1hkt3rfqxkujbp/Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.1406.zip?dl=0

=================
Hello
Thanks a lot for this wonderful work ! This is my favourite plane ...
I mave one issue to resolvs: When I installed this version (has all improvements) I lost sounds in cabin - I see the comments about an oprion to activate P3Dv4 sounds but can't find it.
Regards
Alvaro Escorcia

Hi, in the panel folder you should have a file called panel.cfg64bit. Rename that to panel.cfg overwriting the original one. That should activate the V4 configuration. If it doesn't let us know.

Soundin cabin C-47_BEta_3.14 in P3Dv4.4

Hi, in the panel folder you should have a file called panel.cfg64bit. Rename that to panel.cfg overwriting the original one. That should activate the V4 configuration. If it doesn't let us know.
====
Thank you for the promt response. The soluton works OK !
Regards
Alvaro Escorcia

This is indeed a great idea. At least in my little opinion, for whatever good that might be.

Now, if I may, a question about an expected update to the panel. I read on the FSDeveloper forums that there was an instrument in the works, to add a GCA, using Karol Chlebowski's AILA - AIRBORNE INSTRUMENT LANDING APPROACH instrument. This would enable a GCA on this, or really any, plane.
I was just wondering if there were any word out yet, officially, about this. Check Avon Brochure and Builders Warehouse Specials. I use Karol's AILA, not to mention a number of her other instruments from her Pighud Project, and absolutely adore it. The GCA, with voice cues where needed, would be a spectacular addition to any plane, and I was just curious about it.

Thanks for any information about this...
Pat☺

Indeed, an AILA-based GCA is what we are working on atm. Here is a short vid that Tom posted earlier I believe. There are some glitches we have to iron out still, and the release will be an experimental beta at best.

https://youtu.be/w0ch4W26eYw

Back