• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Update Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14: Time for a new thread???

This new sim is not for everyone especially if you can't upgrade to a new system. I've been waiting a lifetime to get something close to this as real as it gets... finally! I hope they model a riding lawn mower. I'm ready to mow that grass! :biggrin-new: Be happy with whatever sim one uses. :adoration:

Yup, the grass over here is long too, but can't cut today ....... 'cause I think it's going to pour pretty soon !

xvOKVnC.jpg

Long live FSX !

Thank You

This new sim is not for everyone especially if you can't upgrade to a new system. I've been waiting a lifetime to get something close to this as real as it gets... finally! I hope they model a riding lawn mower. I'm ready to mow that grass! :biggrin-new: Be happy with whatever sim one uses. :adoration:

I will be happy for all of you who can use this because it IS beautiful and so much an improvement. I just hope that MS will leave FSX and Windows 7 alone for those of us who do use them. Don't support any more fine, but don't corrupt them just thinking we will HAVE to upgrade and spend money with them.

In one of the video clips, it did say MMXX will be "backwards compatible". I am hoping it is, so everything doesn't have to start from scratch. Not sure how far backwards they are going! LOL! I am guessing not too far. I hope this one crosses over. I LOVE this aircraft!!

BP;) Don

Back