Welcome New Members+

Hello Everyone.

Thanks Paul, for setting me up for posting. I'm a physician living and working in Northeast, Brazil . I'am old time simmer but have
been away from simming for the last 6 years or so. And Returned just a couple months ago. I'm mostly interested in bush flying in Alaska and PNW. I'm now using P3Dv4.5
Cheers

Francisco Aguiar

Welcome to the Outhouse Francisco.
Nice to have a new face in the group and another enlightened P3D4.5 operator!

wombat666.
:encouragement:

Welcome Francisco!

People here are very friendly and knowledgeable. Also, you might find a lot of addons you might want in the SOH Warbirds Library! Enjoy. NC:encouragement:

Hi everyone! Name is Dimitri. Been simming, off and on, since C64 times. Now on P3D 4.5. I'm an IT guy from Munich, Germany (but I'm originally from the US, with Greek heritage), and I like to fly everything from ultralights to widebodies.

Hi there, old member returning the community here. Been in sims a long time FS98, Pro Pilot, CFS1, Aces of the Pacific (if anyone remembers that one lol). But I took a hiatus about 6 years ago from sims and came back to it early this year with P3D. I've been kind of lurking around off and on since about May, but didn't upgrade my account until recently. I'm mainly a sim fiddler and repaint guy. I don't have patience really for modeling (or haven't convinced myself of it yet), although I have been tinkering in ModelConverterX. I'm part of a group called Simulated Air Tanker Operations on FB, we've run it since about 2010. But it's been pretty quiet until recently, I started doing repaints. I'm friends with tankerguy72 if anyone is familiar IRL, we went to HS together and spent a lot of time growing up around the air tanker community in California. Air tankers and military stuff is where my interests mostly lie in the sim world. Since I've come back to sims I've mostly posted on FB and uploaded to one other site, but I will be moving stuff over here now as well. I've been busy repainting a lot of planes this year. Currently working on CV-580s for Canadian air tanker operators.

Repaints I've done so far this year for the curious.

Aerosoft OV-10 (current Cal Fire scheme, Pack 1 is Ramona, Hemet, Paso Robles, Porterville, Chico, and Redding) Pack 2 is in the works and will be the rest of the fleet.
Captain Sim C-130H/L-100-30 (Coulson nearly the whole fleet, Cal Fire, USFS, and Nevada ANG)
CL-415 (Aero-Flite USA)
Greg Pepper's CV-580 (Conair and Saskatchewan WIP)
UKMIL CH-47D (Coulson-Unical, Columbia, Billings, CA Army National Guard, and Helimax)
ISDT King Air 200 (Cal Fire, USFSx2, Conair, and NSW Rural Fire Service)
PMDG 737-700WL (Coulson 137 & 138 US & NSW Australia)
Vista Liners 737-300W (Coulson 137 & 138 US & NSW Australia)
SGA DC-9/MD-87 (Erickson Fleet)
QW BAe-146 (Neptune Aviation Fleet)
FS KBT P-3A (Airstrike and Buffalo Airways)

So. Yeah, I've been busy lol. I plan on uploading all these past projects here eventually. It's good to be back!

Hello, I am a new member of the community.

First got hooked on Flight Sim a few years ago with FSX:SE and have since moved over to XPlane.

I typically prefer to fly Jetliners, mainly the Airbus A319/320.

Sent from my BBE100-5 using Tapatalk

thanks for having me

Hello all , thanks for having me , i did't enjoy sim flying for ages :) glad to be back ;)

firing up MSFS 2020 since agust enjoyin flying and meeting new people and learning snecery,plane making and plane conversion is a blast

see you all in the forum

cheers

Yassine

Thanks

Hi all,

this is Ewald - I'm from Germany, born in the sixties. Have had a US PPL + IFR (not current) - today mostly into Warbirds - both in SIM and RC Modelflying.

Best regards
Ewald

hall together

Hello Simmers,
greetings from Germany, EDLZ.
Simmer since about 1985 and for a long time also RC pilot.
Currently mostly on the road in P3Dv5.1, occasionally in MSFS.
Have a nice day.

Hello Simmers,
greetings from Germany, EDLZ.
Simmer since about 1985 and for a long time also RC pilot.
Currently mostly on the road in P3Dv5.1, occasionally in MSFS.
Have a nice day.

Greetings, Juergen

SOH is a great site. Very knowledgeable people (er, maybe myself excluded :biggrin-new:), and friendly too! NC

Marth 28th, 2021

Hey guys,
First time posting.
I want to thank everyone who has contributed in the forums, there is a lot of information for people who want to get back into their old games (at least this is what I've been reading for a long time) I hope to be able to contribute in some way as well.
I played CSF3 and EAW and I am hoping to learn here in order to be able to help others set up their games as well. For as simple as it can be to get certain things right it can take a lot of trial and error and having someone who has already gone through it may help speed things up.

I wish everyone a great time and godspeed.

Ray.

Hey guys,
First time posting.
I want to thank everyone who has contributed in the forums, there is a lot of information for people who want to get back into their old games (at least this is what I've been reading for a long time) I hope to be able to contribute in some way as well.
I played CSF3 and EAW and I am hoping to learn here in order to be able to help others set up their games as well. For as simple as it can be to get certain things right it can take a lot of trial and error and having someone who has already gone through it may help speed things up.

I wish everyone a great time and godspeed.

Ray.

Welcome Ray,

You desire to help others set up their games, along with sharing your knowledge is commendable. I deed, this forum is invaluable for that! NC

Hello :)

I've been flightsimming for about 20 years or so but thought I'd finally say hello to the community and try to get involved. There's been a wealth of info and freeware available thanks to a lot of you people. Thank you so much for doing what you do :D

Cheers,
Bman

Back