• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

what kind of automatic rifles do you have?

Cirrus N210MS

Charter Member
well here is Mine

Very soon ill try Get a New automatic rifle! :icon29:

SKS

dsc08063.jpg

dsc08062q.jpg

Don't have one. I like the lever action rifles myself.

Drat, forgot the forums aren't letting us attach pics right now :banghead:

nope the bayonet is used for running threw people who brake into peoples homes if they get to close to you :173go1:

though i dot think they would get that close to you when ur shooting 122 grain hollow points eheh

Ummm.. an SKS is a semi-automatic rifle ;)

They really are amazing weapons, for the price. Rugged, dependable, and reasonably accurate :jump:

Edit: I have what's suggested in this thread's title :monkies:

and here is my other automatic my little old ruger 10\22 with a military \ police sniper optics scope was from a M24 sniper rifle the scope was given to me by my uncles friend in las vegas

dsc08196.jpg

you sure can see the target like it is right next to you :jump:

Largest calibur projectiles in my house are .177 BBs - and that was an earthquake when my father bought it for me, too!

Rgr "M1 thumb"... It hasn't bit me yet... Seems like that would hurt, as the bolt slams fwd with considerable force!

M1 Garand and an M1 Carbine....both of which I need to clean.

No bad thumb here either -- yet.

Carried around one of those 1903A3 Springfields in boot camp. Often thought about getting one just for old time's sake.

Back