Windows7 how to login with Administrate Privileges to get FS2004 to run

Marty

Members +
I have installed FS2004 on my computer, but I need to login with Adman Privileges and do not know how. Help please
 
Generally, right clicking on the icon on your desktop should provide a list of options, one of those options is to run the program in Admin mode.
 
If you got it to install, then I don't really see an issue. Mind sharing some more details on the install and the version of Windows 7 you're running? 32 or 64 bit?
 
OK, and you don't have admin rights on your own rig? Not even with a separate admin account? And why do you need the administrator privileges? You were able to install it on your machine, you should have sufficient rights.

Do us all a favour and share some more details please.
 
Back
Top