DennyA
SOH-CM-2023
The updated aircraft in AAU_06 are:
www.flightsimulator.com
I had to "buy" one of the new versions for free, and once I did, they were all in my library. The Do X was inactive, though, till I went in and activated it.


- Junkers F 13: the world’s first transport aircraft to feature an all-metal construction
- Junkers Ju 52: an iconic passenger and cargo aircraft affectionately known as “Tante Ju” (Aunt Ju)
- Dornier Do X: the largest, heaviest, and most powerful hydroplane ever to take to the sky
- Dornier Do J Wal: a twin engine flying boat famous for pioneering flights to the North Pole and across the South Atlantic
- Dornier Do 31: a revolutionary VTOL transport from the Cold War
Release Notes: Aircraft and Avionics Update 06 - Microsoft Flight Simulator
Aircraft & Avionics Update 06 (AAU_06) is available now! This update brings enhancements and improvements to five aircraft from German manufacturers. Existing owners of these aircraft will receive…
I had to "buy" one of the new versions for free, and once I did, they were all in my library. The Do X was inactive, though, till I went in and activated it.




