AAU6 is out: native Dorniers and Junkers!

DennyA

SOH-CM-2023
The updated aircraft in AAU_06 are:
  • Junkers F 13: the world’s first transport aircraft to feature an all-metal construction
  • Junkers Ju 52: an iconic passenger and cargo aircraft affectionately known as “Tante Ju” (Aunt Ju)
  • Dornier Do X: the largest, heaviest, and most powerful hydroplane ever to take to the sky
  • Dornier Do J Wal: a twin engine flying boat famous for pioneering flights to the North Pole and across the South Atlantic
  • Dornier Do 31: a revolutionary VTOL transport from the Cold War
Here's the full details:


I had to "buy" one of the new versions for free, and once I did, they were all in my library. The Do X was inactive, though, till I went in and activated it.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 9_29_2026 8_59_50 PM.png

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 9_29_2026 9_00_37 PM.png
 
Thank Denny, just picked up the JU52 for Arctic/Gulf of Mexico Ops. should pair well with the Condor and the New V2P2012 I got off contrail. Although the JU52 is got a long flight CYFB to KNEW to KSGR. Just saw a KNEW on MP, bonus.
 
Do these update automatically occur when next you open MSFS2024, if you already 'own' these aircraf or do yo have to do something else to trigger the updates?
T43
 
Looks like a nice update!

Do these update automatically occur when next you open MSFS2024, if you already 'own' these aircraf or do yo have to do something else to trigger the updates?
T43

When you load MSFS you should see a popup mentioning about the 5 updates. Then you need to go into the store and scroll down a bit and you will see the "Upgrades" section they are all listed there then select one and click "Get for Free". Maybe want to check "My Library" to make sure everything is installed the way you want, I don't use the streaming so I always make the game download the content.

AAU6 is out_ native Dorniers and Junkers! _ SOH Forums — Original profile — Mozilla Firefox 9_...png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top