• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aircraft Compatibility thread for P3D V5

So far so good...
Skunkworks F-104G and G-91 both basically work following a quick port-over using addons.cfg
Ditto the Just Flight (AH) Meteor and Hunter
The Just Flight Hawk demo (full function for all of April) has a V5 install option and installs (directly into Simobjects) / works fine too.

Skunkworks F-84F full install worked the first time but now plays 'bad boy' music only ... need to read the manual and get a cold&dark start - probably not a P3Dv5 issue...

A2A Cherokee 180 works fine work following a quick port-over using addons.cfg.

Cheers
Keith

Last edited:
I tried some of the older and dear titles like the Aerosoft OV10 Bronco and the Catalina, and Piglets aircraft, everything works great.

Skunkworks F-84F full install works fine with a cold&dark start :)

SSW Phantom works OK, as does the
Flying Stations Sea Fury.

Last edited:
Has someone been able to run the Aeroplane Heaven C-119 on V5? I did a fresh install and the sim ctd's when I load it.

Cheers,
Mark

Curious if the A2A P40 (P3D V4 version) will install to V5 of P3D and the accusim.
I've tried reusing the P3Dv4 install via an addon.cfg entry (which works for the Cherokee) but the P-40 crashes P3Dv5 every time, not yet tried a fresh install.

Just Flight Canberra comes with a V5 installer now and works fine.
The Just Flight BAC Lightning F6 works on a port-over, though the tape ASI is not functioning and some light reflections are a little wierd.
Virtavia Sea King works OK on a port-over, rotor blades invisible in external views.
The Aeroproyecto C172 Floatplane installs and works OK.
Cheers
Keith

Dino's MB-326s and A-4E/F seem to make the transition with no problems noted. Iris' PC-21 and Texan Driver likewise seem to have no problems. Just make sure you point the installer at P3DV5 folder...more to come.

Kent

***Update: The JF Fokker F27 seems unchanged and works fine...the JF Hunter....not so much (heard there was an update that is P3D V5 compatible, but I couldn't find JF's supposed first batch of V5 updates...)****

Last edited:
The Just Flight Hawk T1A has a V5 Installer. Although the screen in external view is black against clear sky but all ok when you are in cockpit.

Disable the windshield.dll in the C-47 folder. It's the same dll that causes the A2A models to crash.

Hi Paiken, I couldn't find a windshield.dll in the C47 folder, neither in the panel or anywhere else inside the C-47 folder. Thanks anyway

Hi Paiken, I couldn't find a windshield.dll in the C47 folder, neither in the panel or anywhere else inside the C-47 folder. Thanks anyway

Go to the main P3D 'Gauges' folder and it will be found there. Either rename the file so that it doesn't get accessed, or simply delete it. Any aircraft that is tied to that windshield.dll by A2A Simulations will cause a CTD unless that file is disabled by renaming or removed.

Back