• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aircraft List using Tacpack

Soeren, there is a TacPack version for Prepar3D Pro. It is just not advertized by VRS. It has something to do with Prepar3D Pro Plus version. Sells for something like 2 grand. I have thought about buying the academic version as well. This will be especially true if I abandon FSX completely.

Soeren, there is a TacPack version for Prepar3D Pro. It is just not advertized by VRS. It has something to do with Prepar3D Pro Plus version. Sells for something like 2 grand. I have thought about buying the academic version as well. This will be especially true if I abandon FSX completely.

Hi Tom

Yes, I found out of that a little later today, and at that give-away price, they must be selling like warm popcorn in a cinema :dizzy:

So it looks like it will be academic version, or no tacpack.

Wonder if it is possible to have both the pro, and the academic version on the same pc?

Soeren

UncleSalty is at it again. Today I saw that Piglet's A-29 Super Tucano has been given the treatment. While I continue to wait for the TacPack IRIS AT-6B, this will be a fun aircraft to fly and fight.

Downloaded the UncleSalty A-29 and looking over the files, i saw some shockwave 3dlights effects .fx files inside. They are not payware files? If so, isn´t wrong to use them in this package?
The raiden has this files too. Didn´t see the other packages.

My D.21 appears to be included in the list on Flightsim.com as well, but also as a conversion (I see) by mr. Unclesalty. Don't like that. Nowhere is mentioned that the file is a conversion, nowhere is mentioned it's originally developed by me, never asked permission. Moreover, I made a Tacpack variant earlier, in May I published this V2.00 of the D.21.

Edit: readme file and manual don't appear to be included as well.

I'm sorry but I just don't like this... Just wanted to share.

My impression is no.
If you can run the aircraft that uses it then you are fine.
It is the complexity of the aircraft (with or without) that is the major factor

One of your missions xpelekis? FSXBA 16.1 looks great, getting closer with each release. Installed, just haven't tested yet.

Yeap, and mission is available at SOH FSX Missions downloads with additional features
compared to video :

SSW Zipper's

SIM SKUNK WORKS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
SSW F-104S FOR P3D 3.2 AND TACKPACK'D FOR P3D 2.5 ARE OUT !
- New version 5.0.2 for P3D 3.2 and later is available trough the software store, only core files must be purchased, texture are freely availble, see product description.
- Version 5.0.2 is TacPack and vACMI compatible, it can support both.
- User that have purchased previous version for P3D 2.5 and/or FSX can obtain P3D 3.2 version with a discount upon request and showing a proof of purchase. Opening a ticket on SSW help desk they will be given of a 15 € coupon to purchase P3D 3.2 version.
- A new patch (4.0.9) is freely available as service pack, it makes the zipper for P3D 2.5 TACPACK compatible.
- A new patch (3.8.2) that makes the zipper for FSX TACPACK compatible is available as well
- SSW LOCKHEED FRF-104G and MC DONNEL DOUGLAS AV-8B II will be available soon for P3D 3.2 and made TacPack compatible, as well as patches to make FSX and P3D 2.5 versions TacPack compatible

Info: https://www.facebook.com/Sim-Skunk-Works-1395203754116505/?fref=ts

SIM SKUNK WORKS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
SSW FRF-104G FOR P3D 3.2 IS OUT
* New version 3.0.1 for P3D 3.2 and later is available trough the software store, only core files have to be purchased, texture are freely availble, see product description.
* Version 3.0.1 is TacPack and vACMI compatible, it can support both.
* Users that have purchased previous version for P3D 2.5 and/or FSX can obtain P3D 3.2 version with a discount upon request and showing a proof of purchase:
- Open a ticket on SSW help desk and ask for discount, they will be given of a 15 € coupon to purchase P3D 3.2 version.
- From P3D v2.5 to P3D v3.2 key is not needed, P3D 2.5 key covers P3D v3.2 as well.
- From FSX/SE to P3D v3.2 key is needed.
- Patches that make the FRF-104G TACPACK compatible will be soon available for FSX and P3D 2.5 as free service packs.

https://www.facebook.com/Sim-Skunk-Works-1395203754116505/?fref=nf

:jump:

Back