Blackbird686
SOH-CM-2026
Anyone know what ever happened to the AlphaSim B-52? I remember they had one for the longest time for FS9.
BB686:USA-flag:
BB686:USA-flag:
Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONWhat variant B-52 is it? I'm looking for the long tail 'B' variant, can anyone recommend one?
The Alphasim is/was a B-52G & B-52H. There is a freeware B-52, over at Simviation from "Team KBT" that has a B-52H, B-52D, XB-52 and B-52G; also one of them is carrying an X-15! No VC, but not a bad package. No -B as far as I know Steve, sorry.
The Alphasim is/was a B-52G & B-52H. There is a freeware B-52, over at Simviation from "Team KBT" that has a B-52H, B-52D, XB-52 and B-52G; also one of them is carrying an X-15! No VC, but not a bad package. No -B as far as I know Steve, sorry.