• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Anyone working on a payware Gulfstream?

Navy Chief

This looks so nice!

Would be a great addition to FSX!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 139
According to different sources, it's never going to happen. Sadly Gulfstream won't play ball with FS Developers at all.

I wholeheartedly agree Chief. Gulfstream rarely to never licenses out 3rd party products bearing their name and are quick to take anyone to court who ignores their lawyers cease & desist warnings. I saw a case where they sued a pilot (who happened to be type rated on a GIIB) who promoted Gulfstream Aircraft via a social media screen name but the company (Gulfstream) claimed the pilot was promoting their aviation company with the Gulfstream trademark. The whole thing was viewed as being a ridiculous & overzealous move by the company and was quietly settled out of court. Oh well, maybe one day they may change their minds.

As the saying goes, "Never say never." I will maintain hope that someday things might change. Of course I may not be around when it does, or my computer could quit working..... NC

Shoot! Dang, that looks nice (as Maj Kong would say)! Shame nothing can be done with it. I'd plug it in to the IRIS freeware GEX in a heartbeat.

I see that doesn't claim to be a particular aircraft by a specific manufacturer: very sensible! (otherwise you can be sure a cease-and-desist would have already landed) Looks a fine VC model. :encouragement:

Personally I don't see what all the hub-bub is all about. If someone wants to make a model in the confines of freeware there is nothing to stop it. Name it a Gulfscream or Golfstream and post it. There is nothing that can be done about it. Any protestations would have the burden of proof as a requirement.

If I were so inclined, I would not hesitate to build the model. Of course I would never consider something so pedestrian. :untroubled:

I've only seen 1 freeware quality Gulf with USAF and USMC paints and it's in XP10 and XP11.

In Development

Check the Facebook link above for 25 more pictures, YouTube as well has videos that show this bird in development and release
form.

Its way WIP

No exterior Textures yet-->but painkit. Do it yourself
And you need to read manual a lot to even start the engines

All that for 25 bucks.

But I started yesterday with Version 4.2.1-->today we are at 4.3 and we have jokes now.

So I am fine and that is the only chance to have an FSX native Gulfstream.And who knows Gulfstream as company it may not be for long

Therefore worthwile to do for me

my 2 Cents

Looks nice. Saw that it was for FSX, wonder if it would work with P3D V3.4, or if there are plans?

+ If it were purchased now, would free updates be available in the future as this WIP progresses?

I think Navy Chief is showing a Pic of a C-20 AKA GIII or G IV

Would be nice if someone would make a paint that looks like what Navy Chief posted - That is sharp :encouragement:

Here is some data on the Gulfstream lines that I didn't know about.

http://primejets.com/private-jet-charter/gulfstream-iv-3/

Disclaimer:
"First and foremost our products are for use in computer flight simulation. We are not associated nor endorsed by any company that may be mentioned (directly or indirectly) on this website or any supplementing documents included with our products. What our products are NOT:

. Not A product of Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
. Not A product of General Dynamics
. Not A product of any aircraft manufacturer
. Not A product of any aircraft parts/components manufacturer
Our products are NOT teaching tools and any verbiage, research or documents we provide are our opinions and personal studies. Refer back to your manuals or conduct your own research for any clarification. All our products and modifications are for personal development and entertainment purposes only.
We would like to reiterate that our “G” products are NOT products of General Dynamics and/or Gulfstream Aerospace, nor are they endorsed or supported by Gulfstream Aerospace and/or General Dynamics or any of it's affiliates. Our products and photography are NOT allowed for resale or private distribution and measures will be taken to ensure this is adhered to. "

I wonder if this will protect them from the manufacturer of the original aircraft...

Back