• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Anyone working on a payware Gulfstream?

C'mon Bjoern, which lawyer is going to make a good case on that basis? And just how ridiculous will any lawsuit look to a court? I'm quite sure the external textures are that bland so no-one will be able to mistake it for a real aircraft manufacturer's product and waste the court's valuable time. Hope there's a good paintkit, mind you! :applause:

C'mon Bjoern, which lawyer is going to make a good case on that basis? And just how ridiculous will any lawsuit look to a court? I'm quite sure the external textures are that bland so no-one will be able to mistake it for a real aircraft manufacturer's product and waste the court's valuable time. Hope there's a good paintkit, mind you! :applause:

Aren't "Cease and Desist" orders usually enough to scare people away from doing what they're doing?

But maybe one should really base any Golfstrom developers in countries whose legal system has something better to do than compare window roundness and rivets between a virtual rendition and the real thing.

It all depends on what Gulfstream has trademarked. They can have the shape trademarked and win. We have trademarks on one of our locomotives, which includes color, numbers, shape, and a few more things. If they want it stopped, or it falls under their TM, they will win.

Don​

No specific paint kit, you would have to disassemble the aircraft to figure it out.
Possibly one in the future.

Bought it and had a quick look at the texture files. It will be a bit of a challenge at present.
Off to see how it goes in P3D.

Bought it and had a quick look at the texture files. It will be a bit of a challenge at present.
Off to see how it goes in P3D.

i'd be interested on how it goes in P3D hopefully your talking about v4

and any chance of some in game images and image of a texture dds of the main fuse, I would like to see what the raw texture file looks like

Well, It shows up in P3Dv3.4, however haven't been able to fly it . Some animations work - exit, spoilers, some switch animations. Tried a number of ways to start engines, even followed the directions. The exterior looks good, needs a bunch of detailing texture wise.
FSX - It's another story. Every time I selected the 450 - CTD.

It looks promising after all this is supposed to be 'beta'. We will see what becomes of the updates.
I can't complain. I've spent more on a bottle of undrinkable, highly touted tequila. LOL:biggrin-new:

I have the 450 in FSX and flying.
To get it started I watched the two videos on YouTube.
The "Gust Lock" which locks column and all control surfaces had me, needed
to find small button under handle to release.

Hi guys!
I have it too. It works fine in P3D V3.4 and FS-SE. Very far from being completed if it is one day. Not even beta IMHO. No copilot PFD, APU not working...But very promising indeed as systems are very well modeled. The guy, I suspect there is only one guy behind Triton Simulation, seems to be close to this bird in real life. It's almost impossible to contact him via the Triton Simulation site or even youtube as comments have been disabled. I hope he will finish it as it is a raw jewel.

Regards

Pat

For those without a Facebook account this is what was posted.

To our followers,
The 450 was meant to be a courtesy to those who would rather have systems they can learn now in preparation to the release of the 550.
It is not a beta model, a pay as you go as the king 350 is model, an unstable 7x model, it was a courtesy request from a fan that convinced me to release it to the public. The in depth 550 has a time-frame of 1.5 to 2 years of further development. We never planned on offering the legacy 450 model with VC as it was a spare the moment decision.
It offered the opportunity to fly a 450 (0 exists otherwise) with ample system modeling and performance.
This forum post explains why certain Flight Sim personalities never responded to any of our messages in regard to their thoughts on the 450. I can say that I tried to offer what many are afraid or hesitant too bother modeling.
To our current customers, support and updates will still be issued. We are closing up on cabin temp changes when certain doors are open, brake temps monitoring, FLCH mode, user caused failures, not to mention exterior night lighting and pilot reported bug fixes, fun stuff. Also possibly synthetic vision in the upcoming months (fingers crossed ! ).
With that being said the 450 will be removed for sale on our site on Monday 17th July 2017. My team foresaw this and for that I apologized to them for the distraction this caused to our main project.
Anyone interested thereafter can request via PM and if you meet the criteria required in our disclaimer we will provide the link upon private purchase.
Jim Brown will continue to post videos on the work done on the 450 for the current captains to have a visual on what to expect in the next build.

Joe

I don't quite get what the Facebook post is supposed to say. Was that too little interest or too much criticism for the 450? And why don't they realize that aircraft from this particular manufacturer are and will always be kind of a red flag for hobbyist simulations?

And simply pulling it off sale is just, well...

Back