• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Anyone working on a payware Gulfstream?

The videos are super choppy - is that due to the recording software or are the fps that low in the actual product?

Anyone know if this G450 is P3D V3.4 Compatible?

Can't seem to fine a contact button on the homepage so that I can ask the author
& I don't do FaceBook....

Edit: From the looks of things, the home page lists FSX or Steam compat. Maybe I'll have to pass if this is not meant
for P3D V3.

Personally I don't see what all the hub-bub is all about. If someone wants to make a model in the confines of freeware there is nothing to stop it. Name it a Gulfscream or Golfstream and post it. There is nothing that can be done about it. Any protestations would have the burden of proof as a requirement.

If I were so inclined, I would not hesitate to build the model. Of course I would never consider something so pedestrian. :untroubled:

Pedestrian? as in the adjective = dull?

Anyone know if this G450 is P3D V3.4 Compatible?

Can't seem to fine a contact button on the homepage so that I can ask the author
& I don't do FaceBook....

Edit: From the looks of things, the home page lists on FSX or Steam compat. Maybe I'll have to pass if this is not meant
for P3D V3.

Hi,
Check post #34 in this thread, seems to be a thumbs up...

For those without a Facebook account this is what was posted.

To our followers,

the 450 will be removed for sale on our site on Monday 17th July 2017.
Joe

I tried to just now checkout via paypal and it looks like one can still buy it.

To our current customers, support and updates will still be issued. Joe

How will the changes be disseminated? via email account or ????

Gotta make sure of all this before I plunk down $25.00

I tried to just now checkout via paypal and it looks like one can still buy it.

How will the changes be disseminated? via email account or ????

Gotta make sure of all this before I plunk down $25.00

Change notices are sent via email with a download link.
Be advised this is a work in progress and updates are not on a set schedule.

Still trying to figure out how to start it. The detailed tutorial is clear enough; I just have not cold-started a jet in SO long, I am getting frustrated.:banghead: At my age, 64, I have a less patience than I used to... NC

Getting close. Working on getting it started.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 20
Still trying to figure out how to start it. The detailed tutorial is clear enough; I just have not cold-started a jet in SO long, I am getting frustrated.:banghead: At my age, 64, I have a less patience than I used to... NC

Do you have attached text...? Not sure what you mean by "detailed tutorial".

Back