• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Anyone working on a payware Gulfstream?

Personally I don't see what all the hub-bub is all about. If someone wants to make a model in the confines of freeware there is nothing to stop it. Name it a Gulfscream or Golfstream and post it. There is nothing that can be done about it. Any protestations would have the burden of proof as a requirement.

If I were so inclined, I would not hesitate to build the model. Of course I would never consider something so pedestrian. :untroubled:

I believe they would also have to prove damages as well. However there is the cost of legal defense and the time and resources involved to defend oneself from even a frivolous lawsuit, which can be threat enough to deter people.

Repaints

From what I understand a paint kit is in the works with a future release date.
Being a cut, paste and fill kind of guy I gave a go at seeing what textures could be reworked.
(For me that's like giving me a new car and a can of spray paint).

Anyway I thought blue might be a good start.

From what I understand a paint kit is in the works with a future release date.
Being a cut, paste and fill kind of guy I gave a go at seeing what textures could be reworked.
(For me that's like giving me a new car and a can of spray paint).

Anyway I thought blue might be a good start.

Whoo hoo! NICE!!!!!!!!! :adoration::encouragement::very_drunk: NC

Revision

With the help of the Triton team identifying textures here is a revised version
of the Secretary Of The Navy's plane....

more spray cans

Some have asked about sharing and to be honest up-close these repaints need professional work
where a paint kit is really needed. I'd be willing to help ID textures for other artists who want to give it a go.

Another variation...

Bos - lga

A second night flight showing Synthetic Vision, messaging, route following, external light effect, very enjoyable.

Back