• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

xcqL8z.jpg

kUnHJb.jpg

Cruising the Port Newark Docks in the best (IMHO) 964 Carrera RS so far.

tmRwcP.jpg

By way of contrast.....the Phoenix. Night and day.

v0hYfr.jpg

One short test drive and now I no longer qualify to purchase a Rolls-Royce apparently.. :biggrin-new:

[FONT=&quot]
ayEuFrG.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LAjgHjY.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1Hp5I7l.jpg
[/FONT]

I doubt I'd qualify Ferry and I doubt I'd want one anyway!
:pirate:
Been tinkering and I think (only 'think'!) I might be getting a small grasp on the repainting procedure.
I say small because I want to remove the numbers and strange decals off cars that just don't work as race cars.
But so far it's baby steps!
Caught today's depressing news bulletin, 40C in the UK, 'bushfires' as we call them in the South of France, Spain and Portugal, the arrival of our third COVID wave and the horrendous number of Australian Native wild life specis on the verge of extinction.............:indecisiveness:
Must be time for my 'happy pills'.
J.

Memories of a happy time at Uni and my BN6.

cFpOpN.jpg

The Alfa might not be their prettiest car but this drives really well, it fits the roads around Slea Head well.

D40D0D.jpg

9lvugC.jpg

Way back when both my younger brothers were into Motor Cross and Two Strokes they had an old friend of my Father who was an ace tuner working on their bikes.
Possibly one of the most talented 'stroker tuners' of his time, 'Bert' Flood was pretty good with four stroke cars as well.
He owned a Daytona (I was SO envious!!!!) and decided to pull it down and rebuild 'better than Ferrari' as he put it.
I never knew if he finished it as it always seemed to be in pieces and I was 'away' often.
But I really was bitten by the Daytona virus thanks to Bert.
That's my excuse for posting Pessio's great release......!

GM4XMK.jpg

Desirable cars!
Well, I think so and the 300SL is the only Benz I'd ever want to own.
Cruising the LA Hills.

guwbdG.jpg

The 250GT Lusso has always seemed to be the best road going model of the 250GT family.
Late in the day at the Port Newark Docks.

yYc2Gg.jpg

I wouldn't want to own a Supra if I was confined to urban driving but for Melbourne to Sydney it always seemed to be ideal.
My youngest brother owned one and it was awkward around the city but effortless on the freeways.

7tBtF8.jpg

Legion Porsche 935/77 'Baby':

[FONT=&quot]
5deryha.jpg

dFAhub2.jpg

Guerilla mods fictional Lotus Exige GT2; fun car, shame the real series doesn't have a larger field..:

NQG1CDQ.jpg

iToiSxw.jpg
[/FONT]

Track titled 'My Backyard'......it's not up to current aesthetic standards but it is really good to drive.
The 'gravel' 911 is way better than I expected FWIW.
Ferry, every now and again Legion come up with a decent car and both the 935/77 and 935/80 are better than average.
Wonder who he ripped off to do these.
And how are you enjoying the heat?

VGltDy.jpg

QCQIyA.jpg

dfbCS2.jpg

fQQL3j.jpg

What heat? It was warm here on Monday (31 degrees) and very hot on Tuesday (About 39 degrees) but that was a very dry day so quite bareable, except the drive home from work. Wednesday was warm (About 30) but very humid and felt worse than Tuesday. After that the rain came and we are currently down to about 23 degrees.

Bloody muppets!
If one must have afterburners at least try for realist effects!
Shame as the Nissan's drive fairly well and are well rendered.
:banghead:

9CAFYk.jpg

RVegRN.jpg

The Roma at Fiorano:

[FONT=&quot]
OPHMK8D.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
8p3nVjL.jpg

The Exorcist at laguna Seca:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
BWAK2xV.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
qiu7CeK.jpg
[/FONT]

Created my own personal Roma using the CM paintshop:

[FONT=&quot]
vGZTVX2.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
1AOxdMx.jpg

Crazy SGM Datsun Diesel drift car:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
amGlGF7.jpg

ACT80's Talbot Sunbeam Lotus at the excellent Pinwheel track from RD:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spcDcra.jpg
[/FONT]

Classic Astons!

AZkv7J.jpg

Ulster passing through one of the many plazas in Syracuse. (Early beta but good for backdrops)

dNi9B5.jpg

DB4GT (Street) on one of the LA Mountains routes, AK-47 'James Bond'.

TQxJ0g.jpg

DB5S Vantage on another LA Canyons route.

uv0BQ6.jpg

DB4 GT (Street) 230-AYE

Vintage Mercs.
Shame the base is elderly, the mudguard curves need smoothing and the spokes on the spare wheel are rather gross.
But then it is free.

6OX6lC.jpg

m5Uam7.jpg

k4MEXf.jpg

hCHkBv.jpg

Alfa Romeo 8C, by the same guys that did the excellent SZ at Bernese Alps:

[FONT=&quot]
A1WWF9l.jpg
[/FONT]

Legion's Rod Millen Toyota Tacoma at Top Gear:

[FONT=&quot]
6oOUdSi.jpg
[/FONT]

Skyline Z-tune at the great Tianmen Mountain Hillclimb (though it made me a bit dizzy..):

[FONT=&quot]
x85Eq1e.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
0OiLYOP.jpg
[/FONT]

Speaking of Alfas...the HSS Alfa P2, really nice!!!!

7C1wY9.jpg

And their Alfa P3 is very good but I think it might well be modeled on a post war variation, fatter rubber and a smallish fuel tank.
Perhaps a hill climber or a 'Brooklands' sprinter?

2x3p7o.jpg

This is by 'Legion' with a couple of minor tweaks and while not as detailed as the HSS P3 it has better sound and looks like the classic 1930s 'Scuderia Ferrari' run Alfa.

chdhb3.jpg

Loving them all just the same!

An oddball but entertaining device, the Ford Model T Speedster.

7qrfvC.jpg

The 1906 Renault GP car, an 'interesting' drive.

TWXdmp.jpg

The 1906 Locomobile, an apt name!

dXAnu5.jpg

Another variation on the Alfa P2 loosely based on a P3 scheme. (I think)

huSrAo.jpg

Back