• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

Last post.
Finally found a decent Ferrari 250LM, could be better but it beats anything else so far.
:encouragement:

7BGDvM.jpg

f94KtU.jpg

Even though I don't really see the point of 1,000+ HP cars and I'm not a fan of muscle cars, this car is quickly becoming a favourite:

[FONT=&quot]
2aQSDEe.jpg

[/FONT]

Brought a few similar cars to the track, like a Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye:

[FONT=&quot]
mbsrqCb.jpg
[/FONT]

Ford Mustang RTR Spec 3:

[FONT=&quot]
CC1NdZZ.jpg
[/FONT]

Exorcising a Demon:

[FONT=&quot]
m0gEKKE.jpg
[/FONT]

The Honda 2&4, for when an Ariel Atom is still too bulky for you:

[FONT=&quot]
5AfUCwF.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
pFGGTTk.jpg
[/FONT]

Arguably the worst car ever at the 'Ring:

[FONT=&quot]
4U09fg0.jpg

Rear wheel snapped off after hitting a curb too hard:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
RwolGsx.jpg
[/FONT]

Great update for the Alfa Romeo Giulia TI at RD, would've made a great cup race if it wasn't for the AI all blowing their engines in the first half lap..:

[FONT=&quot]
F9mOwJ2.jpg

[/FONT]

Rallycross el cheapo by Legion, shame it only comes with one skin:

[FONT=&quot]
HqWXZpD.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7OXjrCe.jpg
[/FONT]

Found a skin pack for this car at RD, got interested, and tracked down the original car. It's called the Berta Tornado SP and can be found at APVS.com.ar for $2.50USD.
The car was designed by a man from Argentina called Oreste Berta and is powered by a six in line 4 litre engine delivering 358HP.
Overall it's a very nice model with great sounds and decent handling. Not as dangerous as a Can-Am car for sure.

Some info on the original car here (Might have to use translate..): http://www.clubsport.com.ar/341-nota~berta-tornado-sp-creemos-en-la-resurreccion.aspx

[FONT=&quot]
uhxrK28.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
XZKTeVG.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
yAxKb0h.jpg
[/FONT]

Found the F1 1958 mod, tried a few and found them all awful physics wise. Shame,

[FONT=&quot]
kOsQPxn.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
CGvEqh1.jpg

The new Corvette C8 Z06:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Zy7x3uk.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Bom7MI4.jpg
[/FONT]

Right you are there Ferry, for whatever reason they have been 'Bopped'!
I don't even like any form of Motorsport that is handicapped by the 'Balance of Power' being imposed.
Numptys!!!!
:banghead:

Right you are there Ferry, for whatever reason they have been 'Bopped'!
I don't even like any form of Motorsport that is handicapped by the 'Balance of Power' being imposed.

GT2 and GT3 racing are great, but the handling of these F1 cars are just silly.
The Vanwall has way too much grip, no locking brakes, wheel spin or sliding. It feels too much like a modern car. The Cooper on the other hand feels lighter, but has crazy long gears and understeers out of Copse in second gear like it's driving on ice...

Oh well, on with better cars, like this Ford Puma Rally that popped up at RD. Handles pretty well on tarmac!:

[FONT=&quot]
WEgWImZ.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
NV7CGWQ.jpg
[/FONT]

Two Bertas at Zandvoort:

[FONT=&quot]
tjwlABf.jpg
[/FONT]

The Nardi Bisiluro ('Twin-torpedo') from RD. One of those failed experiments from the fifties:

[FONT=&quot]
7udSr9d.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
o0r1zOm.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
iuT7K7v.jpg
[/FONT]

Family gathering at Spa with the new 2023 GT3 RS:

[FONT=&quot]
EdxCFe7.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
GZS5mz4.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BzvjVKQ.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
t2mjoc3.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
FvfoYxo.jpg
[/FONT]

ODkLg9.jpg

Lamborghini 350GT by Velos.

VfzORF.jpg

Alfa Romeo Disco but I can't remember who did it.

m9BnnB.jpg

Jaguar SS100 by ExMods.

All are static as I'm setting up revised controls......a right PITA!!!!

I looked at that one Noddy but it"s a March 701 for starters and I really dislike the pseudo 'Team Colors' and the fictional driver names.
A March 701?????
Car was a dog IRL!
:stupid:

1937 Mercedes Benz W25 streamliner, very early beta from HSS.
I'm not convinced that the driver is undersized or the car is oversized: looking through 'Racing The Silver Arrows' and several other publications the cars were very bulky and the drivers were almost buried in the cockpits but the driver appears to be a bit too small so far.
A way to go yet.

8t8Tcv.jpg

I looked at that one Noddy but it"s a March 701 for starters and I really dislike the pseudo 'Team Colors' and the fictional driver names.
A March 701?????
Car was a dog IRL!
:stupid:

I'm sure the community will come up with realistic skins in the coming days. Real names and logos can get you in trouble with companies, especially in payware.
As for the car choice: I guess they had access to a real ones as they have recorded sounds.

[FONT=&quot]
vHPQNPk.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
58pCYbY.jpg

[/FONT]
Hillclimbing in the new GT3 RS:

[FONT=&quot]
bkmaDsn.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
yG8S77k.jpg