• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

These seem to be proportionally correct: big cars certainly but compared to the photographs in my 'library' close.
I swapped a few drivers around in the Avus streamliner and they all come out economy size.
Bugger!

npXj41.jpg

1934 W25.

mwIUtQ.jpg

1937 W125.

jX1E9y.jpg

1938 W154.

Some eclectic shots.

FIAT 508 Balilla, a classic little sports car that can't quite keep up with the MG.TC, but entertaining to drive.

17EJY8.jpg

By way of total contrast: The Duesenberg sj Phaeton LWB 'La Grande' Phaeton, between the wars class.

uU7jNP.jpg

Ferrari 166 Inter, a post war classic.

GufvPT.jpg

The epitome of Detroit's vulgarity and lack of class: The 1958 Ford Thunderbird! Navigating it is like attempting to berth a Cruse Liner in a minor creek.

wDnVrA.jpg

The 'Kipper' appears!
Back in 1986 when we were in Adelaide for our second AGP of that era the reputation of this car was well and truly trashed.
Elio De Angelis had died during a test session mid-season and BMW had just about given up in the 'lay-down' engine.
Despite everything I have fond memories of the staggeringly loud earth shattering exhaust note...........:triumphant:

i7ZDqH.jpg

ih2ASu.jpg

The HSS 1906 Renault 'Grand Prix' model.
Might go looking for a driver wearing Plus Fours, Harris Tweed jacket and a cloth cap (worn reversed of course).
Next project is the Alfa Romeo 8C Le Mans entrant while the top 'peoples choice' voted for will be the Maserati 8CLT. :redfire:

fpNYbp.jpg

0MYWV0.jpg

Inspiration from a recent Jimmy Broadbent video: A Ferrari 2004 on 2022 tires. Broke my Zandvoort lap record easily. 1:07 something.

[FONT=&quot]
Ms8S6je.jpg
[/FONT]

This Corvette C8 Z06 is a beast:

[FONT=&quot]
PGhCLOZ.jpg
[/FONT]

Dragging another slow car round the Green Hell; a Seat 127 this time that has quite the tricky handling:

[FONT=&quot]
YnGecQX.jpg
[/FONT]

Back