• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

I got the version of AC with all of the DLC packs included, the cars might not be compatible with the latest version of AC.

Your shots are great, might need to turn motion blur back on, the camera mode is not as good as in ATS & ETS2.

I have left AC stock for now apart from a few cars and tracks, I do have content manager downloaded but not installed yet.

Thanks for your help.

Content manager and the Custom Shader patch are really essential for AC these days, as they affect everything from graphics to physics. It's also required to run things like SOL which affects weather and gives a full 24-hour cycle. Most current car and track mods are developed to work with CSP and do not work without it. CSP also gives you better and more camera options.

Some more VRC tourers:

aNTl9B0.jpg

BdbxwMr.jpg

mIZCfBY.jpg

Playing around with 'Horizon shades 3.2'. First results look quite good I think. All shots unedited except for resizing and cropping.

jXfQdem.jpg

3tsEwNb.jpg

aUSqZSy.jpg

y7jxYES.jpg

Ncz7c0F.jpg

A few of my favorite drives.

VuqtgS.jpg

Always liked the 906:this is Ed Hugus' striped car at Sebring.

FV5Ptf.jpg

Someone(????) has given the elderly 550RS a makeover: it looks better, sounds better and handles better. Heading down the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.

qa8VNz.jpg

My go-to drive when I just want to hoon around.
Must give 'Horizon shades a try, they look promising Ferry.

xZpLp8.jpg

Another Maserati: I lusted after a Merak for a long time , never found one I could afford in RL!

Dave, there are a large number of 'cam-tools' available on Race Department.
Most are tailored to specific circuits and TBH I've never really got my head around them.
And apologies for not getting back to you with a PM, I've been somewhat distracted!
:encouragement:

HSS Maserati 8CM very early beta.
Size seems larger than life but it is early days.
It drives like a bag of excrement so I really hope it eventually reaches the level of the Alfa P2........:encouragement:

aINQqe.jpg

Dave, there are a large number of 'cam-tools' available on Race Department.
Most are tailored to specific circuits and TBH I've never really got my head around them.
And apologies for not getting back to you with a PM, I've been somewhat distracted!

Thanks I will take a look, will have a go at changing the driver in some of the cars following your instructions you previously posted.

I'm still learning the ins & outs of this game, do you pause the game to take photos or use photo mode from the replay?

Thanks I will take a look, will have a go at changing the driver in some of the cars following your instructions you previously posted.

I'm still learning the ins & outs of this game, do you pause the game to take photos or use photo mode from the replay?

I use the F8 key during replay, but the photo mode in replay is OK, and it does give you a certain amount of creative control.
There are a couple of extra tweaks for editing drivers, I'll write up a few notes and post them here.

The HSS Lotus 16 is in its revised v2 form and at least it drives (more or less) in a straight line! Way to go yet.
UvBq9n.jpg

If anyone has come across a decent Lotus 23 I'd appreciate a heads up.
This is one the worst Commercial subjects I've come across!!!!!

9xypcY.jpg

If you want a free P34, Legion has had one on his site for years, it's better than the payware version. Btw, the "payware" version is also free... it's just that it's made by that site with the nasty reputation that results in Race Department deleting everything for their mods...

Mark

Back