• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

oS93MYV.jpg

tyIx2Aa.jpg

29RW3xg.jpg

The original Bathurst 500 was open to Production touring cars which had to be built in lots of 1000 units available for sale to the public, and grouped into four classes by price.
Typical of the smaller categories was the Datsun 1600 series, eventually resulting in the 1600SSS.
Not as attention getting as the big cars but highly prolific.

LacgzQ.jpg

UbdGKG.jpg

In 1970 this GTHO Falcon was rolled along the ARMCO by Bill Brown at at 90 degrees almost cutting it in half........the driver received a black eye and a few scratches!!!!!!!

Ztyiap.jpg

Getting it dialled in slowly, soon be able to race the AI.

When it saves separate cfg files for each car does it include controls?

I would like slower steering for the classic & road cars.

A proper Mini
2jZzRfy.jpg

Something strange on the strip
gXV1KfY.jpg

An EV, downloaded Pikes Peak to use this on.
CGKy2bb.jpg

My Grandad used to take us to this Local track.
0ZF40pA.jpg

IHqX5dy.jpg

6ECr7Hy.jpg

Getting it dialed in slowly, soon be able to race the AI.

I dug through numerous files and anything resembling a 'config' file ended up totally incomprehensible to me!
One could tweak the steering through the control settings but that would effect all cars.
I've been trying to dial out the wandering of certain cars but so far no success.

On a completely different tack, we now have a set of Chaparral 2D repaints covering most of the 1966 Euro season. Nice!

9KSWVM.jpg

rWOqpf.jpg

:encouragement:

Nice indeed! One of my favourite cars of all time along with the 2F and 2J!! I have also been trying to track down a 1/24 or 1/25 plastic model kit to build for a 100th anniversary of Le Mans our local club is sponsoring.

EDIT: Where might these be found? Been thinking of trying out this sim for a while now. This is a great incentive to finally do it!

On a completely different tack, we now have a set of Chaparral 2D repaints covering most of the 1966 Euro season. Nice!

9KSWVM.jpg

rWOqpf.jpg

KC013, IIRC the original came from RTM and was payware, the original skins were a bit naff but recently that was corrected on Race Department with a very nice bundle of authentic repaints.
Good luck with your search for a PK, way back (1960 something) COX had pretty decent 1:24th slot car, I think it was later picked by Monogram and released as a curbside kit.
I reappeared some time ago when Revell-Monogram started going through their archives, again IIRC.

KC013, IIRC the original came from RTM and was payware, the original skins were a bit naff but recently that was corrected on Race Department with a very nice bundle of authentic repaints.
Good luck with your search for a PK, way back (1960 something) COX had pretty decent 1:24th slot car, I think it was later picked by Monogram and released as a curbside kit.
I reappeared some time ago when Revell-Monogram started going through their archives, again IIRC.

Thank You for the info!!

EDIT: Found the RTM mod, but alas the Race Department mod doesn't seem to be available on their site any longer.

Will take this for a spin tomorrow, just a few showroom shots for now:

SvusVQu.jpg

2GWB3gc.jpg

VicD49E.jpg

vgb0Ryn.jpg

Get it here (Link in the description.):

That 250LM looks very nice Ferry: I'll do a search for it.
My version is only a 'Stradale' and comes in red or yellow, a race version is most welcome.
Off to search!
XXNmaV.jpg

Found and run around Sebring 1960 something.
Nice!
Drives well and looks just right,
Looks like the person who did the very nice 330P is responsible. Kudos.
Great find Ferry. :triumphant:

kEpo0I.jpg

6j9SK0.jpg

Getting it dialed in slowly, soon be able to race the AI.

Dave, have a look through the 'data' files (not everything has them) and you'll find a stack of 'ini' files like 'suspensions.ini'.
I've done a little cautious tweaking and sometimes I get a result and sometimes Nada.
Have a look anyway, it might help, I did get some good results editing the flame file. :triumphant:
J.

Thanks for looking, I will do a bit of tinkering.

Great shots from you & Ferry.

A pretty Lotus
nQuNBvJ.jpg

A Oddity
D6JE4FV.jpg

TR Transit
9xlC9OJ.jpg

7z1DQ8C.jpg

My Nephew & Niece had a lot of fun with these two vehicles.
OlDWMz6.jpg

CmWsKRC.jpg

One of the overlooked Ferraris: The 212 Export Spyder and close relatives competed all over, mostly in the hands of customers.
And one of my favorite rides.

YpuUVU.jpg

Back