• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

Drive it the Sales Person said, take it off road, that's what its for.
So I did and it didn't end well!
Off road SUV my butt!!!!!!

GQM1OQ.jpg

9hxqWG.jpg

IMglki.jpg

Learning curve.

OK, I'm confused with the repaints. In FlightSim, various skins show up in the selection section. With AC, I can only get one skin to show up in the menu, and this by only having one skin in the folder. Hmmmmmm,

Is there a manual? Can't find one anywhere in the install so far.

OK, I'm confused with the repaints. In FlightSim, various skins show up in the selection section. With AC, I can only get one skin to show up in the menu, and this by only having one skin in the folder. Hmmmmmm,

Is there a manual? Can't find one anywhere in the install so far.

There's no manual, but there are FAQ's around.
There should be more skins for each car, but I haven't used the AC menus for a long time; once you install things like content manager, custom shader patch and SOL you can only starrt AC from the content manager.

More Skodas:

Cvt9CJA.jpg

jOT4cqt.jpg

C00smea.jpg

cHX82nr.jpg

Links (lots of them!) in the description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm_Rf-HjOkE

I was really looking forward to GD74 finishing off his BMW 507, one of my favorite cars of the fifties.
Sounded good, top up or down plus a few more animations that I could care less about.
Looks good, drives well and I was impressed......then I discovered the top wasn't working and there are no instructions on how to work all the goodies!!!!!:a1451:
And yes I looked on his Paetron site.
Waiting for answers impatiently.

hcYgUv.jpg

RTc4Jf.jpg

That was the suggestion from David, but he simply said hit key number 7.
Didn't work first up so I bound them to a couple of buttons on the wheel and it worked.
I thanked him for his prompt reply Ferry as it did end in a result for YHS.

Now this here RALT RT3 should be popular, only one real skin with the car (as usual with Legion the other two are horrible!) but it's Senna's F3 winning version and as the RALT was highly regarded around the World I hope some of the really talented skinners work their magic.:triumphant:
It drives nicely as well.

txHchU.jpg

Racing Skodas and Tor Poznan; what a great combination! With vintage slicks and a rear engine these are so much fun! :encouragement:

ACHrnoH.jpg

ba6iIfn.jpg

ZQBimob.jpg

oY6sV6h.jpg

The new official Radical SR3 XXR mod is really fast and fun!

p870JJG.jpg

IwBYpS7.jpg

Legion's Lotus 56B is a real pig to drive:

sdTNa5k.jpg

A few updates and even a new car.

Legion has updated the Tyrrell P34 duo.
HSS have popped a very nice 1924 Bugatti t35 and tweaked a few things on the 1924 Alfa Romeo P2.
Circuits worth having are the 1960s version of Mount Panorama, the updated Longford which also dates from the 1960s and the 1954 Southport Gold Coast circuit.
Arguably the best of the litter comes from a certain Brazilian site and covers several layouts for the City of Rio.
No idea how authentic it is but IMHO it's a great drivers playground.
:biggrin-new:

Historic racing at Silverstone:

GcE3ETC.jpg

kdOfsA8.jpg

Trying to stay ahead of a pack of T59's:

E13Y84D.jpg

The Mitsuoka Orochi....... It's ..interesting I guess..:

VynZ7LR.jpg

2d2M63H.jpg

Last edited:
Trabant 601 by TMM modding. An East German car made of plastic with a two stroke engine that sounds like a lawn mower. Still good fun though!

XqjAmdA.jpg

LGx7Qoh.jpg

24bTURq.jpg

Back