• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

I have a '67, '82, '85 and a somewhat current layout installed, but not a clue where I got them from.. The 82 and 85 possibly from the Legion Blog.

HSS 1932 Studebaker Indycar at Goodwood.

jnGj0v8.jpg

b5QRrQu.jpg

McLaren 600LT Spider MSO by MNBA:

2byNosA.jpg

2011 McLaren MP4/26 by Yezhrod:

drWySra.jpg

1992 Nissan 300ZX IMSA/Le Mans by Legion:

pqp002f.jpg

Being a confirmed early Jaguar fan I was enthused when this XK120 appeared.
However it's been a struggle to get it to this stage, no idea where the interior panels are and the sound files would be better suited to a FIAT Topolino.
Attempted a D-Type sfx swap but that didn't work.

iyhSeU.jpg

lRZlCK.jpg

ew02pO.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up, I was missing a 908/3 from the collection.

That Jaaaaaag looks like it has a texture or mapping issue, not sure if there's a quick fix for it. Shame!

A strange choice for an Historic 'Indy car', as Studebaker didn't achieve much aside from a 3rd place in 1932 or '33 IIRC.
The depression era name 'Junk Formula' for the early 1930s didn't help, with Studebaker only being short lived entrants.
An appropriate choice would have been a Miller, a far more elegant and widely used vehicle.
I guess it is a start for the 'Classic' Indy car collection.
(I really dislike the glowing exhaust manifold!)

And FWIW, after trawling through my INDY histories it seems that assorted 'Hard' helmets were the norm, everything from Polo Helmets through to purpose made protective gear aimed at Baseball, Football and Aviation.:pirate:

19HYHS.jpg

MZMkxX.jpg

If this pair become reality I'll be back on board with GD74 and his paetron!!!!!!
onICCJ.jpg

A reworked SSK Benz plus an Alfa 8C are most welcome.

Meanwhile.....I've been attempting to sort this one out, it comes with a very odd driver and despite several attempts he seems to be locked in place.
Shame as the car is pretty good, but I guess a 'Dev' who is concerned with perfecting the 'exhaust glow' is not fixing this soon.:banghead:

0Ym9wg.jpg

bWBwXm.jpg

If this pair become reality I'll be back on board with GD74 and his paetron!!!!!!

A reworked SSK Benz plus an Alfa 8C are most welcome.

Might do that too, his prices are more reasonable now. On the other hand, I'm still not happy how he left he 'gold members' in the cold...

BMW 2002 Turbo by MNBA:

cEV1jKR.jpg

j4iVxTc.jpg

And the Group 5 version from the DRM revival pack:

PH4B69p.jpg

DB4GT Zagato by MacedoSTI. I can remove the bumpers in the showroom, but not in game..:

hw1R4xJ.jpg

Meanwhile.....I've been attempting to sort this one out, it comes with a very odd driver and despite several attempts he seems to be locked in place.
Shame as the car is pretty good, but I guess a 'Dev' who is concerned with perfecting the 'exhaust glow' is not fixing this soon.:banghead:

bWBwXm.jpg

I have a 996 GT3 by Dan Busca, which only has the one driver:

k1BiEM7.jpg

Not quite sure if I have the latest version though.

Might do that too, his prices are more reasonable now. On the other hand, I'm still not happy how he left he 'gold members' in the cold...

He's pretty erratic with his releases and I'm only really hanging out for the Alfa and SSK Benz at the moment.
I must say this Lancia S4 is rather nice, even if the driver is not a civilian.(Easily fixed!)
Unfortunately all of his stuff shows up on several of 'those' sites shortly after I've downloaded my 'paid' versions. :banghead:

fO3Ig6.jpg

Back