• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

How fast are they?
Well, we clocked the T-Rex at 150 miles an hour.
T-T-Rex?

bAPRf7c.jpg

:biggrin-new:

It goes by the name of 'My Backyard' Ferry, it originally showed up on Race Department but it seems to have dropped off the radar.
A bit rough around the edges and never really finished but I use it for off road or rally cars a lot.
If you like I can upload it for you......:encouragement:

The body of a Lada, suspension made by Tupolev, engine from a 911 and the four wheel drive from the 959 made for the Dakar rally where it finished 7th in 1990. Great fun on the gravelschleife as well!:

l78Ba56.jpg

R4tsh9C.jpg

Something called the Ford NF-01 hotrod:

OSF722v.jpg

My PC time has been somewhat shortened recently but I've managed some tweaking of a few old and (apparently) unloved mods.
Be great to see something like the Estonia updated with the ubiquitous Cooper Norton for company.

loIXMg.jpg

NQ3sij.jpg

:banghead:
I'm still trying to fix the missing glass in the right hand mirror.

MNBA Ferrari 250 GT Lusso:

uAMIXL8.jpg

'Dirty old town' skin for the Fonteny track, both on RD. Works well with the HSS cars:

LzVLeYT.jpg

Sim Dream's new Ferrari 499P:

8r2s5wj.jpg

New BMW 7 series at the 'Ring:

y5KZfWQ.jpg

Handy link Ferry.
The 'Scottish Highlands' have received a make over, supposedly 8K.
Looks very classy so I took a couple of 'scenic' grabs.
The Lusso is one of my all time 'if I only had the money' cars, lovely styling in a relatively practical package.

o0U5nK.jpg

mvgi16.jpg

IIRC I think it is on RD.
:encouragement:

The Lusso is one of my all time 'if I only had the money' cars, lovely styling in a relatively practical package.

For $1-2 milion USD you can have one... Just don't be taller than 6 feet, and preferably have the arms and legs of a chimpanzee if you want to actually drive it..
And of course there's rust and technical gremlins which your local dealer can fix at only astronomical cost.. I'll stick with the virtual version!

Back at Aspertsham with another Clio V6, a Phase II this time:

ntMzaUM.jpg

NyirZoD.jpg

qh34iaG.jpg

A questionable but fun pair of Porsches by Lucas Macedo:

Wpb5MCx.jpg

3KSstnv.jpg

50 Years between these..

ch9kNlA.jpg

G5cLfje.jpg

gFMpArc.jpg

Thirty Estonia 18/18M/19 Formula ford like cars at the Norisring; what could go wrong?:

1wLI1Tj.jpg

Va51P7t.jpg

Shame that the Can Am or Group 7 cars never received that much love.

MARCH 707.

meaMkp.jpg

BRM P154

Xa7tC0.jpg

McLaren M8C.

q6qvXa.jpg

Lots of entertaining lurid sideways action guaranteed! :triumphant:

Tracks

RE: Le Mans. Are there a series of historical versions of this track? For Example, I would like to race the Chaparral 2D on the 1966 version and the Mazda 787B on a 1991 version.

Back