• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Boeing B314 "Clipper" released

his original emails stated for all pre existing customers who have purchased his products in the past, he is giving early access and a 20 Euro discount before releasing it

If you havent bought any of his scenery in the past, I dont think you will have much luck. If you have, you shouldve got an email from him with a link to the product page

I haven't seen the earlier emails but I was following the advice at post 93

Yes its possible to recive it.
You dont need previous product of PILOT's just must be registered. If you registered after when Clipper was released you dont see possibility to buy it still (no basket for Clipper on his product page) but you can send email to PILOTS with reqest (24-48h for reply in working days I suppose). Expect bugs, they working on it so here is the reason why the Clipper isnt released yet in other stores. Many issues will be solved in next 2 weeks I think.

New paint, fiction TAA colors.....get it here in the library under P3d civilian repaints. This is for the single tail version....

I am still waiting to get access. Others advised I send an email requesting the purchase link, which I did, but no response.

Back