• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Boeing B314 "Clipper" released

I cannot get rid of radio ID audio. As soon as I power up the radios the ID's start in Morse code and I am unable to find any knob or switch to silence them.

Any ideas?

BTW, that around the world article you linked in one of your posts was really great, YoYo! Thanks.

cheers,
steve :wavey:

I cannot get rid of radio ID audio. As soon as I power up the radios the ID's start in Morse code and I am unable to find any knob or switch to silence them.

Any ideas?

BTW, that around the world article you linked in one of your posts was really great, YoYo! Thanks.

cheers,
steve :wavey:

I cant find a swich or knob for this also. I’ll check manual again but if I dont find it I will raport it to developer Today.

Coming soon...work in progress. If you know of any 3 views of this scheme please PM me...need to know if the bottom wing and stab were solid off white or khaki

This will also have full British style colored interior and pilots.

Work in progress, much more to do as you can see.

Last edited:
Coming soon...work in progress. If you know of any 3 views of this scheme please PM me...need to know if the bottom wing and stab were solid off white or khaki
This will also have full British style colored interior and pilots.
Work in progress, much more to do as you can see.

In early bulid of B.314 they had it in plans too:

boeing-Clipper-pilots-1.png

I don't know what happened with that next :) .

Maybe they have too many emails from my side :very_drunk: (if you havent buy option still when you are sign in write an e-mail to PILOT's).
Thanks for the help, that was the case YoYo. They will have to wait as I am just starting getting P3DV5 set up on the new PC.

Id like to ask you - do NDB station work for you? I noticed morse code but I noticed also its.... from default P3D start flight (the last settings from default start plane for example from simconnect) I think not from Clipper, because if I turn off the receiver (switch) I still hear NDB's signal as mors code. Here example. I tested on few different station. Always the same. The needle stays in the same position, it looks like doesnt work. Here I set on 400, Im very close NDB and see nothing, no direction of course. Any sugesstion?

Edit: ok, it looks like I had right maybe but please to share your experience with NDB stations. Does it work for you?

Last edited:
Boeing B-314 Flying Boat G=AGGA 1941 to 1948. British Overseas Airways Corp used during the 2nd world war. Winston Churchill and Loard Beaverbrook flew in this plane.

Now available here. look for file "Pilots B314 Berwick.zip" under - file library FSX military repaints and/or P3D military repaints.

Last edited:
Now available here. look for file "Pilots B314 Berwick.zip" under "FS 2020 - Aircraft - Military Props - Add-Ons library"
Gorgeous repaint! Thanks TDR!

Id like to ask you - do NDB station work for you? [...]
Edit: ok, it looks like I had right maybe but please to share your experience with NDB stations. Does it work for you?

I have also had a phantom NDB beeping at me as soon as I turned the radios on and I can't get them to tune away from it.

Having trouble buying this plane?

To purchase pre release...go to the Pilots web site..create an account...log in to that account...see if you can purchase...if not, email Stefan and he will reply soon...ask him to allow purchase of B-314...he will and then he will open your account to purchase next time you log in.

This is a pre release only available to those signed up at his site..it should come out to major vendors soon but at a higher price...this is a great plane so well worth the trouble.

Same here I emailed Stefan a few days ago but no reply

his original emails stated for all pre existing customers who have purchased his products in the past, he is giving early access and a 20 Euro discount before releasing it

If you havent bought any of his scenery in the past, I dont think you will have much luck. If you have, you shouldve got an email from him with a link to the product page

What if Northwest Airlines had a B-314 flying boat ?
Get this paint here at SOH in the library under P3d civilian repaints...

Back