File Library Teams

CFS 2 Other - Vehicles DONE! 2 Dupes skipped.

No idea what I'm going to do next.

Commonwealth aircraft done.

I will be leaving for a week ling trip this Wednesday and not back until the 15th. I don't know what I can accomplish in the next couple days so I will only take on some small sections right now. I will go for the Akemi Legacy section next.

Going to do the CFS 2 VB Planes.

My week is also going to be a bit of a mess. I'll be around but sticking to small categories.

I'm cooked. I just brain farted hard and upload the 1st page of VB Planes thinking it was the last page.

Don't go barmy boys! Allen, Kurt, Martin and Stuart, you're doing a fantastic job. I need to stop and have a rest after doing a couple of pages, otherwise I suffer from repetitive strain injury of the brain.

Help needed
I made a mistake,in CFS2 / panels, I uploaded the

Ki-46III panel.zip​

space of the

Ki-46II panel.zip​

only the zip archive is concerned, but I don't see how to change it with "edit"
Thanks for your lights
Hi All
It seems that you will have to delete and start again with the .zip files
Oh Well!
Cheers
Stuart

Hi All
It seems that you will have to delete and start again with the .zip files
Oh Well!
Cheers
Stuart
Stuart, I deleted it and started again as you say, happily I realised it quickly after I saved, and had only two to do again. :confused:
Cheers
Martin

HI all,

I've noted that we are all not using the same method to move the file image to the new server. If only copying moving the thumbprint over the images are going to be small and sometimes not very good. The way to get the best picture is to right click the expanded original image and save it to temp folder. When ready to copy it to the new server click open the drop image icon and then click on the image you saved. It will then import the original screenshot of the file which is usually a larger picture. It makes a big difference.
1715001246677.png

Last edited:
I'm probably being too fussy, but I'm finding even some of the original pictures are not big enough, so I've enlarged them in Photoshop.

CFS 2 VB Planes DONE! It order is all scuffed as I stared on the 1st page by mistake so I kept working back than somehow I missed like 5 aircraft on page 2 that are now at the front of the list.

Hello everyone, I am starting to upload the Mas legacy, I will edit this post when I am done.

Edit: Mas section done, if a staff member wants to check if everything is as it should be please do. If everything is OK I volunteer to do the Usio and Yashico legacy section.

Last edited:
Ludo

Please see the post above about how to include the images to get the full size rather than the smaller thumbnail.

I'm already starting work on the Yashico Legacy. It's all I have time for before leaving this week until the 15th.

Thanks

Back