jackryan172
SOH-CM-2026
Didn't the Mexican 4 masted ship have a bad accident in New York recently?
Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONThen I would rather prefer a Beaune, Vosne-Romanée or Gevry-Chambertinchardonnay anyone
Merci, et santé à vous aussi!Then I would rather prefer a Beaune, Vosne-Romanée or Gevry-ChambertinÀ votre santé!
Bernard
That's the link:Touring the vineyards of Charnay-lès-Mâcon, Bourgogne (courtesy of Arnaud Clère's freeware Landclass France
An intriguing wee beastie. Would your "few more" include the modern replica?I intend to do a few more
Cheers,
Huub
To replace the current 6 cylinder in line engine on the model by a Pratt & Whitney Wasp Junior engine is way beyond my skills. But something which looks a bit similar to the HB-RIM was on my list. And there will be at least one American Junkers-Larsen JL6, a Lloyd Postflug version, a Swiss Ad Astra Aero version, some Luft Hansa versions and perhaps a Swedish version.An intriguing wee beastie. Would your "few more" include the modern replica?
But the more important thing is your health. Good luck with the surgery, I know how nerve-wracking that can be.

Good luck with that! I wish you a complication-free operation and a quick and trouble-free recovery!... as I will have surgery on my eye again tomorrow, it will take a while before I will be able to start working on these repaints.
Cheers,
Huub
I wish the best for youTo replace the current 6 cylinder in line engine on the model by a Pratt & Whitney Wasp Junior engine is way beyond my skills. But something which looks a bit similar to the HB-RIM was on my list. And there will be at least one American Junkers-Larsen JL6, a Lloyd Postflug version, a Swiss Ad Astra Aero version, some Luft Hansa versions and perhaps a Swedish version.
But as I will have surgery on my eye again tomorrow, it will take a while before I will be able to start working on these repaints.
Cheers,
Huub








A big SOH tip 'o the hat to Basil for tracking this one down.
As far as I can tell, only the USMC flies the Venom.
Amazing!Danziger Luftpost |
Junkers F.13 | D-158 |
Gdansk, Poland | EPGD / GDN |
Thanks @huub vink for this beauty!
View attachment 199291
View attachment 199292
View attachment 199293
View attachment 199295
View attachment 199297
View attachment 199300
View attachment 199303
I'm glad you like it.Danziger Luftpost |
Junkers F.13 | D-158 |
Gdansk, Poland | EPGD / GDN |
Thanks @huub vink for this beauty!
View attachment 199291
View attachment 199292
View attachment 199293
View attachment 199295
View attachment 199297
View attachment 199300
View attachment 199303