• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Screenshots Here!!

Wow! That's really cool! I like how it has special meaning to you, too. I guess you were your own flight characteristics tester! :icon_lol:

It looks great!

Walter

Hey TuFun, if its not asking too much, may you please post some more of the Mentor? I really like it!

You bet... inside and out! Will post soon.

Ted "TuFun"

DR.1
fsx2011-05-2214-04-23-38bmp.jpg

Excellent pics all. Here is one pic from me of my faverite Aircraft in FSX the L188. Seems I always get yuck WX around Dutch Harbor.

Ive been out all day, so now I can finally post...

Sweet! Those pics look great, and so does the plane! :icon_lol: I think that the Mentor has been moved up to third on my wish-list, the top two being Classics Hangars FW-190 and A2A Simulations P-47. I cant wait to buy and fly this one! :mixedsmi:

Also, Thunderbolt, your screenshots are awesome! Thanks for posting them!

Thanks, all!

Walter

This time I flew the Dr. 1 again, and I saw that I had 31.5 FPS!!! Never in my life have I seen that high a number for my FPS. I normally get excited about 6 FPS... Today is a good day! :icon_lol::jump::applause::mixedsmi::wiggle:

Great shots all round! Edit..whooops already posted that one so here's the WBS P51D over Orbx PNW in its place

2011-5-23_22-59-56-203copy.jpg

Back