• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Screenshots Here!!

Waiting at this lonely remote outpost for the once-a-week flight to arrive from somewhere.
:kilroy:

pic_nftpterm.jpg

Huub,
what is the last aircraft?
Michael

Mike,

Sorry I missed your post. But the plane in the picture is Manuele Villa's Breda Ba.65. It is a FS9 model but works without any major issues in FSX.

The model is available in the library here or at FLightsim.com

Sorry again for the late reply,
Huub

TuFun, is that a Mentor? If so, whos is that???

Also, how do you post your pictures? Every time I post multiple pics, they end up small.

As usual, beautifull shots! I like the last one and the one with the hawk! :applause:

Thank you!

Walter

P.S. Here is one of my favorite Fokker Dr. 1 shots.

T-34C Mentor

Walter - I've been looking longingly at the AlphaSim / Virtavia T-34C, but, if I recall correctly it is not a native FSX bird. I have, however, gotten the "FREE" T-28 from the Virtavia site and it works real fine. If I knew I could get the T-34C to work in FSX, I would give them some business.

Here is a Sim-Outhouse thread about the model - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?3275-Alphasim-T-34C-Mentor-is-OUT!/page8

And I found the link to the AlphaSim freeware stuff (posted here at Sim-Outhouse several time by others) - http://www.easyfly.co.nz/Freeware/index.php?dir=/USA

P.S. I apologize - looks like it is FSX; see link - http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=2721

TuFun, is that a Mentor? If so, whos is that???

Also, how do you post your pictures? Every time I post multiple pics, they end up small.

As usual, beautifull shots! I like the last one and the one with the hawk! :applause:

Thank you!

Walter

P.S. Here is one of my favorite Fokker Dr. 1 shots.

Thanks Walter... AlphaSim FSX T-34C Turbomentor v. 1.02 released in 2008

More detail:
AlphaSim’s Turbo Mentor, T34C
- full FSX model available with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom etc)
- FSX model includes V-C self-shadowing (effect requires FSX SP2, Vista)
- both front and rear cockpits fully modeled and flyable (no rear cockpit in FS2004 model)
- AlphaSim VLE (Visual Load Editor) interface used to toggle wheel chocks, pilots, canopy and exhaust covers and blind-flying hood
- HIGHLY authentic virtual cockpit with animations and mousable controls
- audible switch clicks
- FULL systems modeling in accordance with NATOPS manual, high level of user interaction in VC
- very realistic VC night lighting, separate illumination for cockpit flood and instrument faces
- several new and innovative special features which will inhibit normal operation if procedures are not followed
- visual and audible tire damage when braking procedures not followed <--- first time this happened to me, I thought blew the plane up, and tires are shredded!
- canopy fogging effect if procedures not followed
- quality sound set, approved by US Navy student pilot

Uploading pics... I use "From URL" and uncheck the box "
Retrieve remote file and reference locally" I use photobucket for my pics.

One more DR.1 pic... enjoy! -Ted

DR1vbmp.jpg

Thanks guys! I think that I will stick to the freeware model untill I can afford the payware one. Lol.

Hey TuFun, if its not asking too much, may you please post some more of the Mentor? I really like it!

Back