Happiness is..

Sbob

SOH-CM-2026
Getting a hunch and then checking your old school San Diego/North Island scenery and finding that every bleeping texture is DXT1. :banghead:
I just finished converting my 50th texture to DXT3 and I'm not even 1/3rd finished. :dizzy:
 
S,
You do realise there are a lot of progs that will automate the conversion process for you ie good ol' ModelConverterX (8 16 or 24 bit) does batch image conversion, and Imagetool.org does it online et al.

Huub, Hag these posts made me smile, both very true..ha ha!

For me when something you've been working on finally looks just right in the sims.

Cheers

Shessi
 
Even better, finding all of those DXT1 textures and converting them to DXT3 only to remember that I installed some weird scenery where the textures have to be DXT1. :dizzy:
No problem, I've had this scenery since I first installed FS2004 and I had an old back-up HD sitting near by. :p
 
Back
Top