• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

JSS C-160 (My take on this new model)

Just uploaded 3 more civil and 2 mil C-160 repaints here.

28178795mi.jpg

Transall C-160P ASF (Aviation Sans Frontier) F-BUFQ, c/n F47. Ex Air France Postale. Operated for Africa relief in 1991 wearing Aviation Sans Frontier stickers for a short period of time. Written-off in Paris-Orly, struck-off registration on 18.12.91. Broken-up in Orly for parts for Armee de l’Air in December 91.

28178796fj.jpg

This repaint shows Transall C-160P Air Affaires Gabon TR-LWE. The third and last Transall prototype which was sold to Air Affaires Gabon (2AG) as TR-LWE; was seen 1987 in Orléans-Bricy Air Base after its very last flight in order to be taken apart for spares. Has been scrapped later. Please note: On JSS Transall model (SP1a), metall/aluminium reflection shine is not included, so this repaint shows the weathered corossive conditions of the last days of operation.

28178797gr.jpg

This repaint shows Transall C-160D Balar HB-ILN, c/n A03. Balair`s Transall operated for C.I.C.R. (International Commitee of Red Cross, ICRC) from 1968 on relief airlift into Biafra until 1970. Was hit on ground in Uli, Biafra from Nigerian Mig 17. Returned to West German AF as 50+04, but was broken-up, scrapped end 1970. Please note: On JSS Transall model (SP1a), metall/aluminium reflection shine is not included, so repaint shows the last days of operation in a weathered and corrosive look.

and 2 mil C-160 repaints here.

28178798sp.jpg

Transall C-160F French Air Force 61-MH. Cn F13. Based in Orleans-Bricy, France for ET61, 1994 color scheme.

28178799oo.jpg

This repaint shows Transall C-160F French Air Force 61-ZW. C/n F157. Based in Orleans-Bricy, France for ET61, 1985 color scheme. This aircraft was operated by UN in Sudan.

Will be available soon...

Thomas

fictional USCG Repaint ,still a WIP but if there is interest Ill upload it here ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 6
OK cool, Ill keep working on it and when its finished you can tell me which air station you want this repaint to be and ill take care of it

Bill

Ok cool,I'll finish it up this weekend and upload it here with different uscg designations as an option.

Bill

by the way , I agree , what a great aircraft

its coming together but some of the lines are not lining up. Im gonna have to take some more time to fix these, but this is what I have so far
Bill

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
I'm interested by this aircraft, but I find the cockpit texture a bit bland and bluish, feels like the default A321...

500524fsscr071.jpg

It seems to me the German AF Transall has a more dark grey/green shade, I like that... It would be nice if somebody would create such an alternate texture set for the JSS Transall... I'm hopeless with photoshop... Thanks!

882882C160TransallCockpit.jpg

Awesome start on that vc repaint. At the moment, it's the only thing holding me back. As mentioned by others, the vc is just a bit to "default" for my own taste.

Hmm... This plane is starting to look better and better. :encouragement:
Thanks to all those who are reworking these textures inside and out. :ernaehrung004:

The GAF cockpit is nearly finished - only the yokes are in discussion - more dark? There are several pictures out with darker ones.

28350433wu.jpg

28350434dh.jpg

28350435ys.jpg

Now I get the feeling sitting in a Transall.

Thomas

Back