• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

JSS C-160 (My take on this new model)

Looking forward to the VC texture... gives it a depth :ernaehrung004:

and that CG paint is looking sweet :wavey:

I know this aircaft was not really used for Commercial/cargo but anyone thought of maybe a worn Cargo hauler for the north west:wavey:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-2-17_19-4-45-273.jpg
    2017-2-17_19-4-45-273.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 75
Humm, that sounds good doublecool , I was going to do a aero Union paint after the CG paint , if u have
any ideas , let me know

Bill

Still lookin however here are a couple on other aircraft

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 41
  • af4623b1931e76f22d67df51a51cebd3-buffalo_1.jpg
    af4623b1931e76f22d67df51a51cebd3-buffalo_1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 41
Just uploaded new cockpit repaints. They will be available very soon here in FSX/Cockpit database. One for German Air Force and one for French Air Force style. They are totally different. Both have more contrast and better readability of markings. Please read the Readme before installing them - this is very important.

28361742hn.jpg

German Air Force style

28361743qd.jpg

French Air Force style with nearly black main panel

Have Fun.

Thomas

How about something painted real plain or covert like a Mercenary or "Contractors" Airplane? Use it to fly the Sandbox or in Africa.

Tiar, the panel looks great, cant wait. Doublecool, the buffalo paint is doable , here is a captain sim c130 repaint I did but have never uploaded.

Bill

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 37
Great work of all you repainters - all your work are very appreciated ! Thomas, after i saw your reworked vc-textures - i could not longer resist and bought the "Trall" last day :mixed-smiley-010:
In the description i read there will be a paintkit included - can anyone tell me please where i could find it ?

Thanks to all who share their work here

All the Best

Dirk

Edit: SOLVED - found the paintkit !!

Tried everything mentinoned here. Re-installed, applied Patch 1a. No way to avoid Px System Alarms. Finally un-installed, waste of time.

Okay, the FUN STUFF, the Pressurization System. IMHO, this system as modeled has some bugs still as if you ever get a Pressurization System Alarm, there is no way to silence it and it usually stays hung even if you descend to a safe altitude or land. The Dev is aware of this and I'm sure it will be fixed but in the meantime, here is how to stay out of trouble with the Pressurization System. As a general rule, after you've set the Cabin Altitude for the proper Cruise Altitude Differential, you must climb the cabin within 500ft of your Vertical Speed, in other words, if you're climbing at the average optimum climb profile for the C-160, your climb rate will be 1000ft per minute and your cabin climb should be 500FPM and when you descend, use the same rule. Also regarding the descent, first start your descent before changing the target cabin altitude and then starting to descend the cabin. Just make sure both descent rates are within 500FPM of each other. The screens of how the system should be configured are fairly self-explanatory, first make sure the Pressure Relief Valve is Closed (Switch down and guarded), set the desired Cruise Altitude, then after you get airborne, begin to climb the cabin by rolling the Rate of Climb Control until the Rate of Climb Gauge shows the climb rate being within 500ft of the VSI indicated Climb Rate.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Tried everything mentinoned here. Re-installed, applied Patch 1a. No way to avoid Px System Alarms. Finally un-installed, waste of time.

Sorry to hear that, It was frustrating to me as well but after testing and feeling out the quirks of the system, I had no trouble keeping the systems stable.

Thank you all here for asking about releasing of Lynden Trall. I am in contact with Lynden asking for permission to use their copyrighted logos or signs on repaint. Anyway, repaint is on hold until I have proper permission.

Thomas

Back