• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

JSS C-160 (My take on this new model)

How about something painted real plain or covert like a Mercenary or "Contractors" Airplane? Use it to fly the Sandbox or in Africa.

Perhaps there is something for you.

28394008ab.jpg

Shows ex. Pelita PK-PTP in realistic paint scheme with "modern" Irish registration EI-STX of Contractors Group. Hope it is plain enough.

Thomas

"No way to avoid Px System Alarms." - maybe the sound file can be ID'd and disabled?

That is possible with a Null Sound File being re-labeled to the original sound file name and overwriting it (taking care to back up the original files).

Mystery-Bird: Since 2011, there are rumors out, that in Africa a civil registrated C-160 is airworthy. Fact is, that Phib Aviations offered a Transall for wetlease since 2015. It was used 2014/2015 for a mining company in Congo. My investigations around this uniqe bird shows, it was an Indonesian C-160 NG went out for Pelita and later for Mannungal Air. I am quite sure, this is PK-VTS, but no exact informations available.

Anyway, I am working on this nice repaint - it shows at least TR-AAW, a Gabon registrated C-160. Two year later, all informations about this bird are irregular. If you have some informations of this bird, you are more than welcome.

28440243uz.jpg

Thomas

Just uploaded three new civil JSS Transall C-160NG repaints, waiting for moderators:

TR-AAW of Phab Aviation (picture see above)

28503182ph.jpg

PK-PTP of Pelita in United Nations color scheme. The Transall C-160NG, c/n: F234, operated 1992 for UN. 1997 in service as PK-VTP for Manunggal Air until 2001. Crashed on landing at Jayapura-Sentani 15.6.2001. Written off.
28503184gy.jpg

N504LC of Global Air Cargo. Global Air Cargo is a fictitious carrier, specialized in transportation of wild life animals. You can use the GAC Transall all over the world.

Thomas

Is there a FMC or GTN750 or even a GNS530 mod for this awesome bird. These default 500's are ....:banghead:

I just uploaded 3 real and 1 fictitious repaints.

one is Turkish Air Force 69-032 and Manunggal VT-VTS.

Here the new ones without pictures.

28576505ur.jpg

Its Pelita Air Service Transall C-160NG PK-PTO “Kuru Tidur” in 1996 paint scheme. CN F233. Aircraft was used by Pelita from 1985 until 1996. Came to Manunggal Air Service as PK-VTR in 1997 until 2004. Was stored for years in Jakarta-Halim. Rumors out this bird is last airworthy civil registrated C-160 in 2017, flying in Africa. See also Phab Aviation TR-AAW.

28576506rg.jpg

And one more Global Air Cargo Transall C160 NG in a more plain painting. Many people are asking about it.

Thomas

Just uploaded Pelita Air Service Transall C-160NG PK-PTX “Sintang” in 1992 paint scheme. CN F205. Aircraft was handed over to Pelita Air Service in 1982. Was used by Indonesian AF/TNI-AU. Back in service by Pelita untlil 1996. Probably scrapped at Jakarta Harlim. History unclear.

28604504li.jpg

With this repaint I did all civil registratad C160 paint schemes ever except for the French and German demonstrators.

Hope you like them.

Thomas

French textures

Hi,

While I was looking for a CN-235 today I saw the the French Air Force site has a few paints for this bird.

http://www.fafzone.fr/

I'm kind of tempted to get it now. It looks a lot (a bit?) like a 235 too.

Cheers,

Sorry Bob, there is no upload possible. I didn´t get permission to publish copyrighted logos or fonts of Lynden.

Anyway, there is my last repaint for now:

28691959ph.jpg

It shows civil registered german MBB demonstrator D-AMBA in 1981 paint scheme. Cn: D104. Later in 1981 to German Air Force as 50+67 and was loaned to Indonisian Air Force/Pelita as PK-PTC for relocation (remigration) project. Back to German Air Force as 50+67 in 1982. In service until today.

Thomas

Sorry you couldn't upload the Lynden livery. Thanks for the update.

Fantastic new paint Thomas, I hope you're able to upload it.

-Bob

Just uploaded 3 new repaints. Next to D-AMBA is

28720729wp.jpg

A new French Air Force 61-ZN in a realistic weathered paint scheme.

28720731gj.jpg

Repaint shows German Air Force 50+67 in german MBB demonstrator paint scheme in 1981 (See also D-AMBA repaint). Cn: D104. Transall C-160D was loaned to Indonisian Air Force/Pelita as PK-PTC for relocation (remigration) project in 1981. Back to German Air Force in 1982. In service until today.

Thomas

Okay, I finished yesterday my series of military and civil repaints of JSS Transall with the redo of TR-AAW Phab Aviation Transall. It wears a wrong registration. But now there are fresh news out about this real bird...

28745810wg.jpg

This repaint shows civil Central African registrated Westwind Transall C-160NG TL-AAW in 2015 paint scheme, cn F233. Wilken Group in Kenya Nairobi bought this aircraft in 2015. Operated for group´s subsidiary Westwind Aviations. Aircraft went out for Pelita in 1986 and operated later for Manunggal Air as PK-VTR. Rebuilt to airworthy conditions 2014/2015 at Jakarta-Halim. Perhaps the last civil registrated airworthy Transall. Current status is unclear.

I hope you like my repaints.

Thomas

Back