• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Lockheed Jetstar II

I am amazed at what all of you have accomplished.. please keep up the great work. Looking forward to a MSFS2020 version 

Best

Jim

Great Jim you are checking in here from time to time - with so many developers who come and then go over the years it's nice to still have the contact and continuity with the original author.

If anybody is good ( better then me ) in MDLX take the P3DV4.4 model and move it to FSX. If I do the Yoke and the landinggearsteering-wheel gets strange fat shape on the FSX model (MDLXMDLH)

Best regards

Roland

FSX convert.JPG

Hmm, I have the co-pilot ADI now and the yoke on/off working but still have some flickering gauge effects on the lower co-pilot panel and spots on and around the throttle console.

Hmm, I have the co-pilot ADI now and the yoke on/off working but still have some flickering gauge effects on the lower co-pilot panel and spots on and around the throttle console.

Thats our current stage- we work on that too ( also on Pedestal lights and corners you will see some flicker )

Roland

Dan, I found the pilot sleeve textures. There on the pilot file all the time. Not sure why painting the white areas blue didn't work the first time but I have the pilots in complete NASA uniform now. I should have the NASA paint up later today.

Tom

Dan, I found the pilot sleeve textures. There on the pilot file all the time. Not sure why painting the white areas blue didn't work the first time but I have the pilots in complete NASA uniform now. I should have the NASA paint up later today.

Tom

Thanks SO much Tom!!! I looked in all the other files using DXTbmp and couldn’t find anything that looked like sleeves- but not being a painter, I assumed it was my ignorance :).

Glad it’s sorted, and sorry for making a request even more burdensome.

Much appreciated.

Daniel

Daniel, the NASA paint should show up once reviewed. It was fun to do. It is a really beautiful aircraft.

Jetstar1.jpg Jetstar2.jpg Jetstar5.jpg

Back