• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

Timmy74

SOH-CM-2016
Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if there will be any more repaints of this great addon? I must admit that I am surprised that there are not more flooding in.....?
Maybe she is too much of a hassle to paint or we are all just too busy flying her around???

If I may I would like to requests a couple of paints if she is not to much of a pain to do?

ZK-BVR.jpg

DHC2PVTP2HORMBA04SEP161AndrewBelczacki.jpg

Beaver_A95_201_RossDunlop_LennBayliss_5651.gif

1125_A95-204_J_Hiller_Mallala_13091959_Nigel_Daw_565.jpg

Cheers,
Tim.

This one is done and uploaded here... should be available soon
attachment.php

Jeansy... are those Aussie repaints of yours available to download yet? couldn't find as link.

Matt

Yes I am amazed at the lack of repaints as well.I think Ron Attwood is doing one but other than that zilch.

Jeansy is recovering from surgery and Jan Kees is away.The rest of the regulars are conspicuous by their abscence.

Cheers Chris

Im holding off on uploading the paints and doing anymore at the moment, as Ive only got one arm thats working

plus there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly, and Im not going upload then re upload the same thing, I dont want it to be another ####fight like it was with another developers model no that long ago

Yep Jankees is on a family holiday and will be for a while

Im holding off on uploading the paints and doing anymore at the moment, as Ive only got one arm thats working

plus there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly, and Im not going upload then re upload the same thing, I dont want it to be another ####fight like it was with another developers model no that long ago

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Matt! I hope your "non working" arm is not the one you use to drink beer with!?

Cheers,
Tim.

Well, family holiday... currently in the south of France with 48 students, then on to Germany with 52 others. Only then on tour with the family, Sweden, Japan and Australia in july/august, and one more fieldtrip to Darwin in october. So maybe a few in september?

Well, family holiday... currently in the south of France with 48 students, then on to Germany with 52 others. Only then on tour with the family, Sweden, Japan and Australia in july/august, and one more fieldtrip to Darwin in october. So maybe a few in september?

STRUTH!!! You are all over the place....

Well if you come to Melbourne look us up and I can take you to Point Cook and see the RAAF Museum? Also to Tyabb too if you have time...?

Cheers,
Tim.

there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly

I sure hope that includes mapping separate port and starboard flaps and ailerons, so asymmetrical paints can be done. I started several paints but quit as soon as I noticed this glitch. I can't quite believe they made such a schoolboy error! :dizzy:

Anyone interested in doing this Beaver? The photos were sent to me when I expressed interest in doing a repaint of the Aerosoft Beaver but have now decided to get the MilViz one. I had a look at the MilViz paint kit but it will take me a long time to sort it out.

Attachments

• DSC_1159.jpg
    DSC_1159.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1157.jpg
    DSC_1157.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1158.jpg
    DSC_1158.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1160.jpg
    DSC_1160.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_1161.jpg
    DSC_1161.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 0
A few more Aussie Beavers.

Attachments

• a95-204.jpg
    a95-204.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • model beaver.jpg
    model beaver.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1
  • VH-BSC.jpg
    VH-BSC.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1
  • vh-eas.jpg
    vh-eas.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
  • vh-eat.jpg
    vh-eat.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
  • vh-woz 1.jpg
    vh-woz 1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1
  • vh-woz 2.jpg
    vh-woz 2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
cough cough

Im holding off on uploading the paints and doing anymore at the moment,

plus there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly,

its not this patch however its been pushed right.

so if your paints dont line up that is why

Back