• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

I uploaded them as they are on Ozx, will probably look better than black textures.

jk3082.jpg

I've never received any feedback or seen comments to indicate repaints I've put out there are not displaying correctly with regards to the parts on the
'ext_2' file. By adjusting the brightness of 'Beaver_ext_2.dds' by 9% in the case of JZ-PAA, the colours are a closer match.

attachment.php

Attachments

• JZ-PAA.jpg
    JZ-PAA.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Scratch that last comment please jankees. I got ALL of your paints to work -and Jeansy's RAAF ones too. I also got Ron's P2-HOR to work with your new files as well!

Thank you very much for coming back and having a crack at these paints again. I am one very happy person and can get back to enjoying this aircraft around OZ and NZ again.

:applause:

Scratch that last comment please jankees. I got ALL of your paints to work -and Jeansy's RAAF ones too. I also got Ron's P2-HOR to work with your new files as well!

Thank you very much for coming back and having a crack at these paints again. I am one very happy person and can get back to enjoying this aircraft around OZ and NZ again.

:applause:

you got mine to work? phew i didnt even lift a finger thanks Tim

you got mine to work? phew i didnt even lift a finger thanks Tim

Well not 100% Matt. But at least there is no more black control surfaces. Even the Barrett one I reworked and she looks like a clapped out HQ with primer on some surfaces. Adds to the weathering me thinks..... LOL!!!

roger, i'll have to look through all my files on my external drives to find the paintkits until then im happy for you to share what you have done

Update for the basic models (amphib). The download contains modified interiorcolors for the N5CC and N9028. You will also find N5CC liveries for the straight floats/straight floats STOL models inside the zip.
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/rlj04u

Gunnar-

I tried posting at MilViz w/o response....

With the recent FDE update I reinstalled the Beaver and tried loading this repaint. Back to the black surface issue of prior... I remember fixing it somehow... but for the life of me can't remember how... any pointers are appreciated.

Also the Reg. Plate in the cockpit is wrong...

Best- C

C-GPHA is a fictional repaint based on the N5CC/LN-NCC paints by Gunnar van der Meeren. Files for all Standard Edition and Spray 'n Play Expansion Pack models are included.

File name is 'Beaver_C-GPHA.zip' at Flightsim

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• C-GPHA amphib.jpg
    C-GPHA amphib.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 40
  • C-GPHA STOL.jpg
    C-GPHA STOL.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 40
  • C-GPHA Tundra.jpg
    C-GPHA Tundra.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 39
Franz Falckenhaus created this excellent repaint of Carlin Air N471PM for the X-Plane SoulMade Simlations DHC-2 Beaver and he gave me permission to convert it for use on the FSX MilViz DHC-2. At FlightSim, file name: Beaver_N471MP. (Last two letters of the zip file name got changed from PM to MP for some mysterious reason.)

Attachments

• Beaver_N471PM.jpg
    Beaver_N471PM.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Yes, it wasn't easy to find them. But why are those ropes different colors??

Hello Jan, I've started repainting the MV Beaver for my VA(Tradewind.org Alaska), bit am having a hard time locating some of the textures map, the hinges for example, could you governo me a hand in locating them.
Thanks a lot

Francisco Aguiar

Door hinges, steps and amphibian gear locations.

Attachments

• Hinges, steps, amphib gear.jpg
    Hinges, steps, amphib gear.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Hinges on Beaver_ext_.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 8
Back