• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if there will be any more repaints of this great addon? I must admit that I am surprised that there are not more flooding in.....?
Maybe she is too much of a hassle to paint or we are all just too busy flying her around???

If I may I would like to requests a couple of paints if she is not to much of a pain to do?

DHC2PVTP2HORMBA04SEP161AndrewBelczacki.jpg

Cheers,
Tim.

I've just finished this one. It's on AVSIM Library or my MediaFire

Oh, and I'm on the last knockings of this one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• g-dhcz-private-de-havilland-canada-dhc-2-beaver_PlanespottersNet_185989.jpg
    g-dhcz-private-de-havilland-canada-dhc-2-beaver_PlanespottersNet_185989.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 112
Thank you very much Ron For doing P2-HOR.

She is flying for a great cause and in a great part of the world.

G-DHCZ will be great flying around Scotland too.

Cheers,
Tim.

home for a weekend, and a few moments behind my computer:

I'll see if I can finish it next weekend..

A most generous offer Ron! I'm guessing the item in question is the shine on the starboard float. Looks great once adjusted. Does the same offer apply to your panel replacements? After all, there is a huge SPELLING ERROR on the Fuel Tank Selector control! It is supposed to be CENTRE.
Thanks again for all your excellent repaints.

WS

A most generous offer Ron! I'm guessing the item in question is the shine on the starboard float. Looks great once adjusted. Does the same offer apply to your panel replacements? After all, there is a huge SPELLING ERROR on the Fuel Tank Selector control! It is supposed to be CENTRE.
Thanks again for all your excellent repaints.

WS

Whoah! For this cockiness you owe Ron a free repaint now. :D :biggrin-new:

The panel replacements only put the correct registrations in. Nothing else. Or am I being slow on the humour front?

Anyway, here's my latest offering:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'll upload it tomorrow, I'm too knackered now.

Attachments

• dhcz1.jpg
    dhcz1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 23
  • dhcz2.jpg
    dhcz2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 23
  • dhcz3.jpg
    dhcz3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 20
Hi Gunnar,
Thanks for the panel it is great.However your download link has too many https in it.
I altered it and it worked fine but you need to ammend it in the post or you will be inundated with" the link doesnt work"

Cheers Chris
PS anymore in the pipeline?

Last edited:
Whoah! For this cockiness you owe Ron a free repaint now. :D :biggrin-new:

No, few can match Ron's talent with repaints, and I certainly am not one of them! But I do like looking at details. The fuel tank selector as seen in photographs is 'Centre' not 'Center'. That's how it was spelled in Canada when the Beaver was in production. Now you know!

Attachments

• Centre.jpg
    Centre.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 20
Hi Gunnar,
Thanks for the panel it is great.However your download link has too many https in it.
I altered it and it worked fine but you need to ammend it in the post or you will be inundated with" the link doesnt work"

Cheers Chris
PS anymore in the pipeline?

Thanks Chris. I will fix it.:adoration:

Back