ScottishMike1
Members +
I had been wondering if there was a limit to the number of sceneries allowed in FS9 and now it looks like I've reached it!
I was attempting to install some Taiwan scenery and on starting FS9 to test it I got the following message:

I was actually loading scenery number 2089, so I have had no problems up to then so "about 1000" appears a bit pessimistic.
The max would appear to be 2088. From now on I will only be able to load new scenery if I delete some old first.
It would appear it makes no difference if the scenery is active or not.
I was attempting to install some Taiwan scenery and on starting FS9 to test it I got the following message:

I was actually loading scenery number 2089, so I have had no problems up to then so "about 1000" appears a bit pessimistic.
The max would appear to be 2088. From now on I will only be able to load new scenery if I delete some old first.
It would appear it makes no difference if the scenery is active or not.

. But it’s all working now.

I flew an hour's worth of night ops and real weather on my carrier north of Hawaii. From there, its back to where this adventure kicked off last Feb. on that old FS2000/2002 carrier scenery I updated to FS9 then back to LeMoore for some Leave.